Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (25/112) > >>

mare:
I agree about the lose-lose situation he's in. That's the thing with social media, people now feel the need to say something public about what should be a private matter, otherwise fans react negatively thinking there's a lack of caring just because we're not all there to see it. Not that any of it is our business to begin with. I'm glad Nick reached out on Twitter. I hope that's the last he says on the matter though. You did your part now leave it be.

I get so mad when people say things like "He should do more to help" not just about this Nick and Aaron hot mess but in general. You can only help someone out so many times. If they aren't willing to help themselves, it's useless. It's clear that Aaron doesn't seem to think he's a train wreck so Nick helping him is not going to do one bit of good for either of them.

I truly hope Aaron gets the help he needs and this doesn't end in another washed up teen star dead way before his time. I'm so glad I'm too poor to be an kind of addict besides a Chinese food one lol

mare:
I'm glad you're getting to go see them in Vegas, Erika. Have a great time!

It's also nice to see you posting in here, Mistral!

Mistral:
Thanks! :-)

RokofAges75:
Agree with you both, Steph and Mare.  From his "statement," Aaron is obviously in denial that he even needs help, so the only thing Nick can really do is extend the offer and then let it be.  I think Nick knows that too, from his own experiences - you can't get better until you're ready to admit you have a problem and accept help, and Aaron is clearly not there.

Carter-Orange:
I've been away from all the news for ages, so Nick and Aaron have had some bust up in public? 

I wish I was able to go to Vegas to see the show, sounds like all of you who went had a great time.  I'm hoping for a new album and world tour so that I can see them again over here.  It's over 3 years since I last saw them.

Hmm, the questions, I've forgot what I just read, lol!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version