Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (28/112) > >>

mare:
I was one of those people that came out of hiding and got a creative surge when they all decided to live together. It would probably take something like that to get me to write again. Besides Brian's heart surgery, I think another thing that sparked some stories was the hiatus and AJ's drama but more so how Nick dealt with it, naturally lol

mare:
I commend anyone who writes in something other than their first language.

Mistral:
Thanks! Yes it is pretty hard to write in another language, but I continue to write the next chapter of my fanfic.

FrickingKaos:
I know a lot of people wrote about the hiatus or when AJ went to rehab, and when Kevin left.

Sakabelle:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on July 21, 2017, 05:57:23 PM ---Not very well. :( I'll be lucky to get the short story I started finished before the end of summer.  I don't think I'll start on a novel for awhile.  I still keep coming up with new ideas and outlining them, but I'm having a hard time settling into anything.  Also, all my ideas are super depressing!  More so than usual, I mean LOL.  I feel like I need to write something light-hearted, but I never come up with light-hearted ideas.  Even the rare comedy/parody I do is always fairly dark.  Thanks for asking!

--- End quote ---

Aww that's too bad :( I hope you get your groove back soon. If it's any consolation, I enjoy your super depressing stories lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version