Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (37/112) > >>

mare:
I doubt I'd read a crossover if I wasn't familiar or not a fan of the other fandom.

FrickingKaos:
Steph you mentioned a BSB/Firefly one and I completely forgot Rose was writing one called We Burn The Sky that was so good. I love Firefly.

I really am surprised that 1D fanfiction doesn't have a lot of crossovers. I myself write BSB/NSYNC and I have a bit of NKOTB in my romance series. I have also done BSB and the DWTS cast.

Rose:

--- Quote from: DelphinaCarter on July 28, 2017, 06:25:25 PM ---Steph you mentioned a BSB/Firefly one and I completely forgot Rose was writing one called We Burn The Sky that was so good. I love Firefly.

I really am surprised that 1D fanfiction doesn't have a lot of crossovers. I myself write BSB/NSYNC and I have a bit of NKOTB in my romance series. I have also done BSB and the DWTS cast.

--- End quote ---

Appreciate the love (been trying to catch up) but it's not a crossover. It's heavily inspired by Firefly but it's not in the same universe LOL. Though you know I've toyed with like a BSB/Inhumans/Agents of Shield crossover at one pont. Revealing Nick as an inhuman.

FrickingKaos:
Sorry Rose. Well Firefly inspired then. But I still love it :)

Rose:
It's all good! I still love the love. God I need to get on that fic, so many ideas. No time to write them LOL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version