Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (38/112) > >>

FrickingKaos:
It's okay. You know me...I don't mind when something is updated lol I want you to finish Miles To Go too....*wink wink*

RokofAges75:
I would be less likely to read a crossover with a fandom I knew nothing about, but along the lines of what Steph said, if the storyline seemed like something I'd enjoy, regardless of fandom, I would be willing to give it a try.

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: DelphinaCarter on July 28, 2017, 10:23:32 PM ---It's okay. You know me...I don't mind when something is updated lol I want you to finish Miles To Go too....*wink wink*

--- End quote ---

I second this!

RokofAges75:
Tell us about a time when you went outside your comfort zone by reading a fanfic you normally wouldn't read and ended up enjoying it.  Did that experience open you up to reading more diverse types of stories or change your reading preferences at all?

FrickingKaos:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on July 28, 2017, 10:26:19 PM ---Tell us about a time when you went outside your comfort zone by reading a fanfic you normally wouldn't read and ended up enjoying it.  Did that experience open you up to reading more diverse types of stories or change your reading preferences at all?

--- End quote ---

You know, I was just thinking about this because I actually used to really not be into slash. Slash was a genre I would not go near at all until I read some one summer for the summer reading challenge. I ended up really enjoying it and now I even write it myself.

I will now probably be open to reading anything once if the summary interests me. But my favorite kind of stories are suspense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version