Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (47/112) > >>

Rose:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on August 05, 2017, 08:28:11 PM ---So cool!  I've never used a real typewriter before, but I love the idea of it!

--- End quote ---

I was fancy too, like it had a delete option if you made a mistake. I remember my dad saying he wasn't sure if I'd like it but my mom was sure I would and she was so right lol. But she loved to write too, only she wrote poetry. So she always understood it.

Carter-Orange:
What got me into writing fanfics was a Take That story I read back in about 2006.  I'd never come across it until then.  I thought I'd have a go.

There was a question earlier about crossovers, I've done a BSB/Supernatural one in the past.  Would love to do another.  Maybe BSB/Outlander or something like that.

julilly:

--- Quote from: Carter-Orange on August 15, 2017, 10:35:31 AM ---There was a question earlier about crossovers, I've done a BSB/Supernatural one in the past.  Would love to do another.  Maybe BSB/Outlander or something like that.

--- End quote ---

BSB/Outlander would be so unusual lol 12/10 would read though.

Carter-Orange:
I was thinking how I'd even go about writing a BSB/Outlander crossover, it would have to be AU :)

RokofAges75:
Not trying to open up a can of worms here, but when drama happens in the fandom, like the last couple of weeks, does that inspire you or hurt your inspiration?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version