Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (49/112) > >>

RokofAges75:
I wish they'd do that again.  Finish the new album, already!

rebellious_one:
Hello my beautiful people!!!

Just wanted to swing by because you’ve all been on my mind. :) Glad I remembered this password, because I don’t remember the password to access my stories and shit, lmao!!! Hope you’ve all been doing well and would love to hear what’s been going on with all of you. :)

Sakabelle:
I usually just ignore fandom drama, so it doesn't really hurt/help any writing inspiration I have. The specific issue with Nick right now has all but killed not only my interest in BSB fanfic, but just the group in general. Definitely that hurt any writing I was doing in either fandom because it bothered me so much.

On a completely separate and much happier topic lmao, welcome back Reb :)

RokofAges75:
That's sad, especially since you were a Nick girl.  Are you going to post the rest of "Ever Since New York"?

RokofAges75:
Welcome back, Reb!  Nice to see you posting on here.  It's nice to see some action on here, period.   I'm doing well.  I took a little break from fanfic after finishing my last story, but I'm ready to be back now and trying to get going on a new story.  I'm also eagerly awaiting the Boys' next album and tour!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version