Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (60/112) > >>

mare:
Generally, I'm not one of those people who think someone should be fired for making a mistake, but how on earth has this guy who hit the wrong button not been fired? That's not a tiny little mistake he made there. That was a pretty huge, apocalyptic sized mistake. That's just how things are here in the US these days. I mean, yikes!

RokofAges75:
Yes, and the fact that it took over 40 minutes to be corrected is ridiculous!

Carter-Orange:
That must've been terrifying! What an awful mistake to make :(

Rose:

--- Quote from: mare on January 15, 2018, 10:55:35 AM ---Generally, I'm not one of those people who think someone should be fired for making a mistake, but how on earth has this guy who hit the wrong button not been fired? That's not a tiny little mistake he made there. That was a pretty huge, apocalyptic sized mistake. That's just how things are here in the US these days. I mean, yikes!

--- End quote ---

And I don't want to go all tin hat but I thought there were fail safes to keep that from happening by accident?

mare:

--- Quote from: Rose on January 16, 2018, 04:25:35 PM ---And I don't want to go all tin hat but I thought there were fail safes to keep that from happening by accident?

--- End quote ---

You would think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version