Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (62/112) > >>

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: Mistral on January 22, 2018, 11:49:57 PM ---I cannot wait to hear new bsb music! Have you hear a song create by a guy on YouTube for the guys call still together?

--- End quote ---

I've not heard that.  Do you have a link or know the guy's name?

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: mare on January 21, 2018, 05:48:50 PM ---I want to be excited. Maybe when it gets closer or when they actually release a song. As for your other question, I have never used music as motivation.

--- End quote ---

I think it will definitely be sometime this year; they want to capitalize on the whole 25th anniversary thing.  I'm hoping they'll have a single out by spring and release the album in the summer so they can start the tour then.  We'll see.  They've sure had long enough to work on it!

RokofAges75:
I was most prolific during the Millennium/Black & Blue era (2000), mostly because that was when I started writing fanfic, so it was fresh and new.  Other than that, my most prolific era was probably 2010, so This Is Us... even though that's my least favorite BSB album.

I think the most inspirational album for me was Never Gone.  For better or for worse, I drew a lot of inspiration from that album for By My Side, which is the story I was writing at the time it came out.

Mistral:
On YouTube the account is on the name of Robert Duham music and the name of the song is: still together.

I cannot wait to read your fanfic with ER!

This is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nKgKufbxxg

MaggieW:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 25, 2018, 09:14:21 PM ---I was most prolific during the Millennium/Black & Blue era (2000), mostly because that was when I started writing fanfic, so it was fresh and new.

--- End quote ---

That's when it was for me, too, all the way through their break till Never Gone was released. Looking at the stuff I've posted here on AC, I was writing off and on up through '11.

I don't recall if there were specific songs/albums I was inspired by, but certainly a couple of the music videos - Larger Than Life and Straight Through My Heart, though both stories inspired by those have somehow disappeared. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version