Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (64/112) > >>

rebellious_one:
I'm like over here, sitting in my garage at 2:30 in the damn morning, smoking hookah and tryna resurrect some kind of writing. O__o

FrickingKaos:
Hmmm I think Unbreakable did inspire quite a bit of writing, but I don't think any one album has influenced my writing. All of them have. Ironically enough... One Direction has been inspiring me to write some one shots, along with Harry Styles. Two Ghosts... I heard that song and immediately wrote a one shot that night. Sometimes it depends. But I have been inspired by a lot of random stuff. Movies too.

Rose:

--- Quote from: rebellious_one on January 28, 2018, 06:23:54 AM ---Okay, I could be making this shit up in my head or I actually did see this somewhere, but... the boys are no longer under their own independent label right?

--- End quote ---

Nope. They got signed by RCA last summer. 

rebellious_one:

--- Quote from: Rose on January 29, 2018, 03:58:47 PM ---Nope. They got signed by RCA last summer. 

--- End quote ---

Ooooh okay, I was like I don’t think I’m making this up! Lmao. What’s everyone’s thoughts on that?

Rose:
I'm good with it. It means they've done so well getting themselves back on track labels are interested. I mean, I don't think it'll go wrong. That Jive contract was when they were younger and they learned from it. They don't need a label to make good music, I loved IAWLT. But I want success for them and a label would help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version