Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (66/112) > >>

RokofAges75:
Aww, that is too bad you missed them!  I hope you are doing better now.  It sounds like we're going to get a world tour next year, so I'm sure they'll be back to Montreal!  I'm glad you're still writing fanfic too.

RokofAges75:
I'm still wholeheartedly a BSB fan and always will be!  I'm not as obsessed as I used to be and have a harder time keeping up with every little thing they do these days because adulting is hard, but I try to stay in the loop.  I love the new single and can't wait for the album and tour!

As far as fanfic goes, this past year has not been a very productive one for me.  After I finished Sick as My Secrets last summer, I had all these ideas that I had fun outlining and thinking about, but when it came time to actually sit down and write one of them, I struggled to stay focused on any one story for long.  I finally started making some progress on the BSB/ER crossover I started years ago, and I've been working on that pretty consistently all this week, so I'm hoping that will continue.  It feels good to be writing again; I've missed it!

Mistral:
Yes I’m gonna be always a fan! Yes real life keep us very busy so it is very tough to see everything happen with the group or one of them. Yes I read that they want to release two albums this year.

If you need help with your bsb/ER fanfic I’m here! I hope to write with you again someday! My fanfics I have blank page syndrom, but slowly I begin to write again.

mare:
Yay to red dots! I'm still a fan. I felt like my love for them had officially subsided within the last two years but for some reason I've been reinvigorated with this new single. I watched them on the late night shows and even TRL. Last year I didn't follow them at all. I'm so happy for them and I'm really loving the new song. I am excited about the prospect of them touring and would probably go if they came close to where I am. I had even been contemplating going to see them in Vegas maybe in April, but I can't really justify spending that much money on a trip I'd otherwise never make especially since I plan on going on a cruise next summer. Finally!

I'm not into fanfic at all anymore. Probably because even though I still love BSB, I'm not really that into the actual boys as much, if that makes sense? It is nice to see you guys still writing about them though.

Mistral:
I understand you I don’t have the money to go to Vegas and I wish I can go to the cruise, but I don’t think it is gonna happen. Me too I’m gonna go to see them when they are gonna come on tour at Montreal or Quebec.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version