Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (67/112) > >>

mare:
I hope you get to see them at some point!

Mistral:
Thanks! I hope they are gonna come on tour at Montreal or Quebec.

Sakabelle:
I really enjoyed Don't Go Breaking My Heart. I had it on repeat basically the week it came out and I still listen to it a lot during workouts, it's a good warm up song.

In terms of BSB fandom I had a very hard time with the Nick thing and then the fandom reaction around that just sickened me. I'm sorry, but it did. It turned me off of BSB a lot. I still like them and if they come here next year I'll probably go, but I don't think I'm going to do another meet and greet or cruise. I likely wasn't going to anyway, but that kind of sealed the deal for me. I also have zero money on account of everyone in 1D deciding to go solo at once, blah. But I have seen all of them except for Louis this past year, so that's been fun.

In terms of life stuff, I made a drastic change and left the company I'd been at for almost ten years a few months ago. I got a new job off of getting my PMP designation and have been focusing a lot of energy there as well. It's quite different as I used to work near the outskirts of the city, and now I work right in the downtown core. So the commute to work is a lot longer, but there's a lot more happening around there. It's been a huge change.

Mistral:
It is not only in Nick fandom that fans are bashing, in Brian’s fandom too. I understand you for the money, I don’t have money too and it is make me mad because I would love to do to see more than one concert.

RokofAges75:
Mare, I'm glad to hear the new single has reinvigorated your love for them!  I love when new music brings the fandom back together.

I'm so looking forward to this world tour and hope they stop enough different places that everyone who wants to see them can go.  A cruise next summer sounds awesome - good for you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version