Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (68/112) > >>

usako:
Hello everyone!

Even though I rarely post stories here anymore, I do jump in here and now to see if there is someone around. I'm still writing and, yes, I'm still writing FrickNFrack stories, although the writing has quite taken some breaks during these last two years, as well for my fandom. I'm still a fan. I still love the Boys and can't wait for the new album and, finally, the world tour. But all the Vegas stuff, though exciting and thrilling, has been kinda of sad because it's hard to keep your fandom alive when the group kept talking only about it and you're on the other side of the world. lol
As for real life... lol I had a job until February and then lost it a month before the contract was actually over. That, plus a year that has been really hard (my oldest cat dying in August; my grandma almost paralyzed and spent six months going back and forth to the hospital; my brother that, on a holiday with his Iranian girlfriend, decided to get married and told us only when they were back and still things aren't going well.) sent me in a dark place. But, as always, writing helped me so now things are a little bit better. If I could only find a job before the tour, because I'm determined to do VIP and have, finally, my photo with Brian lol

RokofAges75:
Steph, congrats on the new job!  Has it been a good change so far?

Cinzia, I'm sorry for all the tough times, but glad to hear things are starting to get better.  I hope you find a new job soon - good luck with that!

RokofAges75:
Let's talk BSB!  We never had a thread or anything here acknowledging their 25th anniversary, but it seems like a good time to reminisce.  What are some of your best and worst BSB memories from the last 25 years?

Carter-Orange:
So glad to see some updates on here!

I'm still a fan and always will be, I listen to them every single day at some point (usually during my drive to and from work).  I love the new song and it's good to hear them being played on my local radio station.

I don't have the money for the cruises or Las Vegas, but next time they tour over here, I will be going!  It's been over four years since they were last in the UK.

As for real life, we've had a tough few months as my mother in law was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year and died last month.  So we've been up and down to Devon where they lived to visit them quite a lot, it was so awful for her in the end, I can't believe how cancer can take over so quickly and devastate a person so much.  But I'm glad she's not suffering anymore.  On top of that stress we also moved house the week before she died.  So it's been hard work recently, but at last things are calming down.

Steph - congrats on the new job :)

RokofAges75:
Sorry for all you've had to deal with recently, Steph!  Cancer is terrible. :(  I'm glad things are starting to calm down, and glad to see you on here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version