Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (69/112) > >>

Carter-Orange:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on July 23, 2018, 02:29:50 PM ---Sorry for all you've had to deal with recently, Steph!  Cancer is terrible. :(  I'm glad things are starting to calm down, and glad to see you on here!

--- End quote ---

Thanks Julie :)

Carter-Orange:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on July 23, 2018, 12:53:58 AM ---Let's talk BSB!  We never had a thread or anything here acknowledging their 25th anniversary, but it seems like a good time to reminisce.  What are some of your best and worst BSB memories from the last 25 years?

--- End quote ---

A good memory for me is being front row at the Unbreakable tour and having AJ throw water over me and my friend (it was hot, so I didn't mind lol).

FrickingKaos:
I've been around, just not on the forum other than to report spam and post when I've updated lol.

I went to GMA the other week to see the boys. Was definitely a different experience for me. I have never camped out for an event before like that. I realize I'm "too old" for things like that now cause I just wanted to sleep and I was tired for like two days afterwards. But it was definitely fun.
My friend had never seen the boys before so it was more for her. She doesn't have a favorite boy yet but is leaning towards AJ.

As for writing, I've been cranking out chapters for my final story of the romance series I've been writing for the last few years so that feels pretty good.

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: Carter-Orange on July 23, 2018, 02:54:55 PM ---A good memory for me is being front row at the Unbreakable tour and having AJ throw water over me and my friend (it was hot, so I didn't mind lol).

--- End quote ---

That sounds amazing!!

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: FrickingKaos on July 23, 2018, 04:17:09 PM ---I've been around, just not on the forum other than to report spam and post when I've updated lol.

I went to GMA the other week to see the boys. Was definitely a different experience for me. I have never camped out for an event before like that. I realize I'm "too old" for things like that now cause I just wanted to sleep and I was tired for like two days afterwards. But it was definitely fun.
My friend had never seen the boys before so it was more for her. She doesn't have a favorite boy yet but is leaning towards AJ.

As for writing, I've been cranking out chapters for my final story of the romance series I've been writing for the last few years so that feels pretty good.

--- End quote ---

I'm glad you got to do GMA!  What a cool experience!  I don't know if I could do the camping out thing anymore either, but hey, at least you can say you did it!

What's the craziest thing everyone's done for BSB?  I can't think of anything too crazy that I've done, but mine would probably involve driving long distances to see them.  I'm used to having to drive 3 hours to see them in Chicago or St. Louis because of where I live, but I've also driven 5 hours to Cincinnati, 6 hours to Lexington, 8 hours to Detroit, and 9 hours to Knoxville for concerts or other BSB appearances.  When their Chicago and St. Louis shows were on back to back nights at the beginning of the IAWLT tour, I drove 3 hours north to Chicago, went to the show, drove 3 hours back home afterwards, slept for a few hours, got up the next morning, and drove 3 hours south to St. Louis to see the show the next night.  I saw a lot of Illinois over those two days, but it was so worth it.  I've loved all of my BSB roadtrips.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version