Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (70/112) > >>

Mistral:
My worst memory of the group was a magazine who do an announcement of Brian and Kevin leaving the group in 1998 when Brian have is open heart surgery. I was so sad when I read that. At this time internet was not create so the magazine was the only things to have news about the guys.

RokofAges75:
I'm really glad I didn't become a true fan until summer of 98, when Brian's heart surgery was already behind him, because knowing about that before it happened would have stressed me out so much.  Sometimes ignorance is bliss, LOL.

My worst memory is when Kevin left the group.  I was devastated, not only because one of them was leaving, but because I thought it was the beginning of the end for the group.  Little did I know what the future had in store!  I'm so glad Kevin came back.

:bsb:

FrickingKaos:
Craziest thing I've ever done for the boys? Probably going on the European cruise in 2016. I had so much hesitation on that cruise but I'm glad I did it. Finally got my selfie with AJ.

Only one I don't have a cruise selfie with is Nick. He's so hard to get. But I would say going to another country for the boys for me was pretty crazy and awesome. I loved Europe. Especially Barcelona.

FrickingKaos:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on July 23, 2018, 06:06:17 PM ---I'm glad you got to do GMA!  What a cool experience!  I don't know if I could do the camping out thing anymore either, but hey, at least you can say you did it!

--- End quote ---

We were there at midnight. When we got to the park, there were about thirty or forty others ahead of us. But we stood for a long time. They didn't let us into the little concert area until the sun came up. So crazy. It was only my second time to Central Park and it's like a whole other world, you forget you're in the city until you look up and see buildings  through the trees. At least it was a warm night and didn't rain.

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: FrickingKaos on July 24, 2018, 01:50:51 AM ---Craziest thing I've ever done for the boys? Probably going on the European cruise in 2016. I had so much hesitation on that cruise but I'm glad I did it. Finally got my selfie with AJ.

Only one I don't have a cruise selfie with is Nick. He's so hard to get. But I would say going to another country for the boys for me was pretty crazy and awesome. I loved Europe. Especially Barcelona.

--- End quote ---

I'm sure that was amazing!!  I'm surprised you were able to get Brian, but not Nick.  The last cruise I went on in 2014, Brian was by far the hardest to get a selfie with.  Rose and I just barely managed to get one right before he left the deck party on the last night by asking Leighanne if we could get one with both of them.  Sucking up to Leighanne totally worked LOL.  Nick was probably second hardest just because he always has so many people swarming around him, but we got one with him while he was walking through the crowd the first night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version