Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (74/112) > >>

RokofAges75:
Hey Lore!  Having to cancel the cruise had to be so disappointing, even though it was for a happy reason.  Maybe it'll be more tempting to go to a show when they tour and it doesn't involve traveling to Vegas.

RokofAges75:
Steph, I'm glad you're enjoying your new job!  It's easy to get comfortable staying in one place, but sometimes you need the change!

RokofAges75:
Just had to share - I went to Chicago for two days and heard DGBMY twice there, once on the radio and once in a bar.  So cool that it's getting so much airplay!

What's your favorite of their first singles?  I'm having a hard time choosing between IWITW, Incomplete, and IAWLT.  I think DGBMY was a great choice too!

Purpura Lipstick:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on July 31, 2018, 11:17:41 PM ---Hey Lore!  Having to cancel the cruise had to be so disappointing, even though it was for a happy reason.  Maybe it'll be more tempting to go to a show when they tour and it doesn't involve traveling to Vegas.

--- End quote ---

Maybe, but they don't come to Colorado anymore sooooo

yeah my happy reason is 4 years old now... such a stinker....lov e him but what a stinker

RokofAges75:
Hopefully they will on this big world tour they say they're going to do next year!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version