Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (75/112) > >>

mare:
I've gotta stick with IWITW because it's what made me a fan.

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: mare on August 01, 2018, 06:36:55 PM ---I've gotta stick with IWITW because it's what made me a fan.

--- End quote ---

For sure!  I was already a fan, but IWITW and that era is what made me a super-fan.  I remember what a thrill it was to hear that song on the radio or MTV in the days when you couldn't just download a song and listen to it any old time before the album came out.  It's still one of the greatest pop songs of all time!

mare:

--- Quote from: Purpura Lipstick on July 31, 2018, 09:35:45 PM ---My worst memory honestly doesn't really have to do anything with the boys.  Yes, that damn cruise experience of having to cancel due to pregnancy was the worst.  Again, nothing to do with the boys but it was really the start of me pulling back from the fandom.  I have had friends try to get me to go to Vegas to see them but I really have no desire.  I still listen to their music, love the new song, but I don't really care to see them live anymore. :( 

--- End quote ---

Wow! Welcome back, Lore. It's nice to see you posting again.

Rose:
I Want It That Way - like Julie it also launched me from fan to the superfan I am now LOL.

RokofAges75:
Love seeing everyone posting on here!  I wish I could think of another question to keep the conversation going.  Anyone?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version