Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (78/112) > >>

RokofAges75:
Congratulation s, Tracy!  What an accomplishment to finish a series you've been working on for so long!

I haven't written anything in a few weeks due to school starting back up, but I started a new Nick story in July.  I also made some progress on the BSB/ER crossover I've had in the works for awhile.  I'm hesitant to post anything until it's further along because of how flaky I've been the last few years, but at least I'm still writing.

kevmylove:
Hi ladies...wow it's nice to see you guys still chatting on here.
Congrats Tracy!
I haven't written anything for years now, tell ya'll the truth I hadn't even heard the BSB in so long. Till last month that I moved to Vegas and some music app offered me a BSB playlist. I said, "what the heck" and wow I went down memory lane and BSB fangirled for a few days lol. I hope everyone is doing well.  ;D

FrickingKaos:
Hey nice to see you too, girl!!

Thanks everyone!!!!

Rose:

--- Quote from: kevmylove on September 20, 2018, 02:11:16 AM ---Hi ladies...wow it's nice to see you guys still chatting on here.
Congrats Tracy!
I haven't written anything for years now, tell ya'll the truth I hadn't even heard the BSB in so long. Till last month that I moved to Vegas and some music app offered me a BSB playlist. I said, "what the heck" and wow I went down memory lane and BSB fangirled for a few days lol. I hope everyone is doing well.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Dude, I didn't know you moved here! That's kind of cool LOL

Carter-Orange:
Well done Tracy on finishing your series, wish I had some of your motivation!

I've not written anything in ages, even though I've had a few ideas.  Just never seem to have the time to sit down and relax long enough to write.  I blame work, housework and TV :D

Hope everyone is ok

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version