Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (80/112) > >>

mare:
Just popping to say hello because I saw a red dot. Yay! And I wanted to tell everyone to go rent Getting Grace when it comes out on DVD this Tuesday (Election Day in the US) it stars one of my students, who is all grown up now. Maddie Dundon among others. Another one of my all grown up students, Alex Kovacs did the music. Proud teacher moment. So, go support them! The movies really good too. Not just saying that lol

There's everything we fanfic lovers love, except the BSB. Death, cancer, comedy etc...

gettinggraceth emovie.com

They are working on an international release now.

Mistral:
I have my ticket for the DNA tour! I cannot wait!

Carter-Orange:
So, who is loving Chances?  The moment I heard it, I loved it!  Same goes for AJ's song Night Visions.  Makes me happy to be a fan when they bring out new music and I love it instantly. Will be trying to get tickets for the DNA tour this week too.

All my faves seem to be touring next summer...BSB, Muse and Take That!  Although Take That's new music is shockingly crap lol.

Mistral:
Montreal is sold out!

RokofAges75:
Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends!  Glad to see some conversation happening on here!  Sorry I've missed it!

I LOVE Chances!  They are 2 for 2 on good singles this year, which makes me even more excited for the new album!  Both music videos have been great too.  I guess there are advantages to being with a record label again.  I have tickets to Chicago and St. Louis next year for the DNA tour, and I can't believe they are back to playing arenas again!  I love the smaller venues, but I can't deny that it's exciting to see them being embraced outside of just our fandom again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version