Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (9/112) > >>

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: DelphinaCarter on July 02, 2017, 03:07:42 PM ---Sorry for not being around, my Internet connection has been crappy but now that I'm not on the main part of the strip its better.

I wrote a one shot that had to do with DWTS and included a conversation with Nick, Sharna Derek and Bindi. I'm honestly shocked that there weren't more stories about that lol cause Nick and Sharna had a lot of chemistry.

I wrote a Survivor type story with NSYNC but I never posted it. It was on fanfiction.net before I lost everything when they took away real person fics.

--- End quote ---

My connection was crappy there too!

I think Nick and Sharna had great chemistry, though not necessarily romantic.  (I love Lauren, though.)  But yeah, I'm surprised she hasn't been featured in more stories.  If the fandom were more active, I'm sure she would have been.

That still annoys me about fanfic.net, but that site is almost too big... it's probably better that we had to go and find our own places to post stories.

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: mare on July 02, 2017, 05:49:01 AM ---I think Refuse or someone Refuse-ish did a take on That Reality show that used to be on MTV where they all went to a haunted place and scared the bejesus out of them. Was it called Fear? Something like that. I think it would be fun to put them into that kind of setting. Or maybe ghost hunters lol

--- End quote ---

Ohh yeah... I don't think I read that one, but I kind of remember what you're talking about.  That is a good idea!

FrickingKaos:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on July 02, 2017, 05:10:24 PM ---My connection was crappy there too!

I think Nick and Sharna had great chemistry, though not necessarily romantic.  (I love Lauren, though.)  But yeah, I'm surprised she hasn't been featured in more stories.  If the fandom were more active, I'm sure she would have been.

That still annoys me about fanfic.net, but that site is almost too big... it's probably better that we had to go and find our own places to post stories.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I had lost everything and had to start completely over.. Luckily my friend saved some of my stuff but not all. I ended up rewriting a ton of my stories I'd posted though

RokofAges75:
That would be so hard to do.  I hate rewriting.  I don't think I could do it.

Sakabelle:
Ugh, I remember when Fanfiction.net pulled that and got rid of all the RP stories. I had everything I'd posted on there in word documents anyway, but it really did kill my writing for many years because I didn't have anywhere to post anything. I was super into BSB in 2005, and I didn't write a word of fic. I suppose I could have made my own website, but posting on a collaborative site is so much easier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version