Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (82/112) > >>

mare:
Thanks!

Carter-Orange:
Oh no Mare, sorry to hear your health has deteriorated like that and you and struggling :(  But moving in with your sister sounds like a good idea and at least you will have someone to rely on if you need help.  That's one of the reasons my sister has moved back here after her divorce, her health isn't great so at least she is living nearby so we are all close in case she needs anything.

I'm so excited for the DNA tour, I'm going with my sister and my daughter Holly as they are also BSB fans.

It is typical that all my faves are touring at the same time too, I'm seeing Take That on 8th June, BSB on 15th June and Muse are adding another date not far from me and that's 5th June (if I manage to get tickets).  So lots to look forward to next summer, bring it on!

I've even heard Tim listening to BSB's new music and that makes me happy

RokofAges75:
I love that you got your daughter and husband into BSB, Steph!  Well done! LOL

Carter-Orange:
They had no choice really lol, Holly has grown up listening to them and when I met Tim he hadn't heard their music but that soon changed :)

Rose:

--- Quote from: mare on November 24, 2018, 05:51:08 PM ---My health hasn’t really been that great. I’ve been using a walker since school started and at this point, I don’t really feel safe living alone anymore. It’s gotten to the point where I have to keep my front door unlocked just in case I fall and can’t get up. Like that old lady in those commercials lol

Anyway, my sister and I have been talking about me moving up to Buffalo. I’m having a hard time with that because I’ve always been completely independent. Even teaching has been really hard this year. I no longer have the strength in my arms to play most of the instruments and I can’t write on my board. It’s been a rough year.

--- End quote ---

Oh Mare, I'm sorry it's been so rough. I know how frustrating that has to be. I think it's a good idea for you to head up to Buffalo where you'll have her support. <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version