Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (90/112) > >>

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: Rose on January 01, 2019, 12:53:49 AM ---Ticketmaster has the VIP as of right now and while it includes a pit ticket, it's 850$ in most cities. And of course being TM it fluctuates a bit. Wonderful Union is *supposed* to have their own upgrades for the DNA tour for those who want to do VIP but not be in the Pit, and hopefully be cheaper? But they haven't been released/announced yet.

I will forever do cons if they do cause I LOVE their selfie/pro photo options.

--- End quote ---

I hope Wonderful Union offers something more reasonable!  I can't understand paying that much for to be in the pit.  I would much rather have a seat, even if it means being slightly farther away.  I HATE GA.

Cons are the best!  I hope Nick, AJ, and Howie keep doing them.  Nick needs to make another movie so they have more excuses to go promote stuff LOL.

RokofAges75:
I didn't go to any BSB shows last year, but I did see Nick, AJ, and Howie at the Fanboy Expo in July, so that would have to be my favorite BSB-related memory from 2018.  The two single releases are right up there too - so exciting!

I did not have a good year in terms of writing or reading fanfic.  I worked sporadically on several different stories, but struggled to focus enough to make real progress on any one of them.  I finally got into a groove with one of them at the end of November and have been working on that one for the past few weeks, so I'm hoping that will continue this year.  My resolution is just to keep writing regularly so I can get back to updating regularly.

FrickingKaos:
Happy new year to all of you as well.

I currently do not have tickets for DNA. The dates didn't really work around stuff I had booked already... And the one venue that is 45 minutes from my house... Prudential Center in Newark was way too expensive for even nosebleeds.

So for me...it was cheaper to do a small trip go Vegas in April. I got a cheap hotel close to the venue.. Nothing crazy but at least I'll see the boys lol. Plus I am doing a table again. Not a bad thing at all.

RokofAges75:
Aww, sorry about the DNA shows, but glad you're doing Vegas again!  I wonder how different the tour will be from the residency show.  I'm sure they'll put in more songs from the new album, but I wonder if they'll change up the other songs, choreography, etc. or keep a lot of it the same.

Rose:
I hope they change it up.

So, thoughts on "No Place"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version