Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (104/112) > >>

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: Carter-Orange on January 30, 2019, 02:25:57 PM ---My favourite is Incomplete, but I also love Climbing The Walls, Siberia, More Than That, Downpour and Show Me The Meaning almost as much.  I'm also currently addicted to listening to Breathe on the new album

--- End quote ---

All great songs!  Incomplete is another one of my favorites as well.  There are only a handful of BSB songs that made me tear up the first time I heard them, and Incomplete is one of them.  I adore everything about that song, including its music video, and it's still one of my favorites to see them perform live.  Angsty Nick dropping to his knees is the absolute best!!

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: Mistral on January 30, 2019, 05:03:39 PM ---For me is: that’s the way I like it, I want it that way, the call, everyone, if I knew then, In a world like this, take care, no place

--- End quote ---

Take Care!!  I love that song so much.  In a World Like This is an amazing song as well!  Really all of these songs are.

RokofAges75:
What is everyone's favorite music video?

Mine has always been Larger Than Life, but I would also put Everybody, The Call, Just Want You To Know, Show 'Em What You're Made Of, No Place, Show Me the Meaning, Don't Go Breaking My Heart, As Long as You Love Me, and I Want It That Way in my top ten, with an honorable mention to Incomplete.

mare:
I’d  say The Call or Backstreet’s Back.

smh1105:
I think my fave music video will always be Everybody. I also really like Just Want You To Know. Both videos are just really fun, with them dressing up and all that. They actually looked pretty good as a 80s hair metal band LOL. And I like what they did with Straight Through my Heart, with the vampire thing. I think I have a thing for them dressing up/being characters haha :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version