Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (15/112) > >>

RokofAges75:
What's your favorite part that each boy sings in a BSB song?  For example, Nick's answering machine bridge in One Phone Call might be your favorite Nick solo.

FrickingKaos:
I feel like I missed a lot around here lol. I don't really have answers to these questions but I love reading everybody's responses :) I'm home and had to work last night so I had to catch up on things before bed.

RokofAges75:
Welcome back!  Looks like you had an awesome time in Vegas!

Sakabelle:
This is tough! But I think I'm going to go with:

I've got this feeling you're not gonna stay / it's burning within me Brian in Don't Wanna Lose You Now. Just the way that his voice comes in after the chorus and the production keeps the song building has always stuck with me. He sounds really great on this song.

Time will always be our enemy / For tonight baby, Come lie here next to me / I can never get enough of your blue eyes / Just another butterfly sigh Kevin in Trust Me. His voice is suited so nicely to this song, and I love how he sings the last part of this verse drawing out the "butterfly sigh" part. Plus, as a whole, it was refreshing to hear him on this album after he'd been gone for so long. I hadn't realised it, but I'd really missed his voice.

When this whole world gets too crazy / And there's nowhere left to go / I know you give me sanctuary / You're the only truth I know / You're the road back home AJ in Safest Place to Hide. I think this is the perfect example of his voice - he starts off sounding normal and as his verse builds he adds more power behind it. And then he leads into the chorus with the other guys harmonizing behind him. It's lovely.

Is it bad that I had a hard time finding an example for Howie? Poor Howie, but I will say that he sounds really nice at the beginning of Trouble Is. Specifically this part: How fooled was I into thinking / I was gonna be alright Okay / Fine

I have a million examples for Nick, so strap in LOL.

There's no more blindness / When I cry I'm smilin' / You kept me from dyin' / And I know with you I'll keep on livin' from Rush Over Me. Especially the "You kept me from dyin'" part, he hangs onto the last word for so long and it sounds so raw. Also I just discovered this song like, a month ago, so there's that. It's new for me! lol

Nick's dramatic I'm waitin' / I'm waitin'... in the background at the end of Siberia. Also in Siberia when Nick can be heard the most over the second chorus. That kills me.

Also Nick screaming at the end of the bridge in Safest Place to Hide.

I also really like Nick's verse in God, Your Mama, and Me. Especially this part, Loud as shotgun, angels singing with the radio / Praying with you every mile down any dead end road he doesn't try overly hard to sound too country, but the way he sings "radio" and "dead end road" does have a bit of twang to it haha. I thought he walked the line between country band and boyband well there.

RokofAges75:
All those are so good!!  I will post mine at some point, but Nick's "I'm waiting, I'm waiting" in Siberia is one of my favorites too.  And I love Brian's verse of DWLYN!

I'm struggling the most with AJ's, so I will have to listen to some music and come back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version