Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (20/112) > >>

FrickingKaos:
In my stories I always seem to have AJ or Kevin giving Nick advice. So yeah that's true for me too.

mare:
I think I have him mostly talk to either Howie or Kevin. AJ is definitely my throw away character unfortunately. The one who is generally in the background acting goofy.

Do any of you feel like one of the boys is your throw away character? I know most people tend to answer Howie to this question, but it's always been AJ for me with Brian as a close second.

Sakabelle:
Brian or Howie is typically my throw-away character. It was definitely more Howie at first, with Brian taking over in recent years as it got harder for me to channel him and he and Nick seemed to be less close.

Though I will say that when I was writing Ever Since New York I was finding it a lot harder to write than usual, which was weird since I was really excited about it and had the plot all mapped out. Then it dawned on me that somewhere along the line that story had become way more Brian-centric than I'd intended. So when I went back and added more Nick stuff and started having more scenes from his POV I had a much easier time writing the story. This is why it is better for me to hold off posting until I have a first draft complete lol.

FrickingKaos:
Howie is always my throw away. I know almost nothing about him and I can't relate to him. Recently I've tried including him more but he is mostly a background character. I've been writing Kevin more and he used to be a throw away too.

Mistral:
I love the black and blue album! The call play is my favorite song and I play that song every time I have my medical treatment.

I was working on the new chapter of my fanfic when the rumor on Brian appear on Facebook and give me an idea for a new fanfic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version