Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 1978 times)
Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #225 on: June 11, 2019, 11:51:15 AM »

No problem!

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #226 on: June 11, 2019, 05:27:48 PM »

So excited for you, Steph!!

I have yet to watch any tour videos, including the clips they've been posting on Instagram.  One of these nights I'm going to cave and watch one of the full concerts on YouTube.  If I'm going to be spoiled, I'm gonna do it right.  But so far I've been able to resist.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #227 on: June 11, 2019, 06:03:48 PM »

Me I go to see them in concert in a month!

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #228 on: June 11, 2019, 07:43:25 PM »

Exciting!!  I'm seeing them in August, but I'm not counting down because it's the week before I go back to work, and I don't want to wish my summer away.  It will be nice to have something to look forward to in the midst of the back-to-school blues though!

~Julie

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #229 on: June 11, 2019, 07:48:44 PM »

Yes and it is the only show I do for the DNA world tour.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #230 on: June 11, 2019, 07:50:15 PM »

Thought of some fanfic questions...

Where was the first place you ever posted one of your stories?  When was it, what story was it, and is the site still online?

For those who still write, do you post your stories on any other sites besides AC?  If so, where?

For those who read and/or post on other sites, how is the culture there different than on AC?  (That can include number and types of stories posted, popular genres, quantity of readers, quality of reviews, etc.)

~Julie

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #231 on: June 11, 2019, 07:56:36 PM »

RokofAges75: I really miss talking to you!

My first fanfic was post online on a french fans forum and it is not online anymore.
Yes I post on archive of our own and here.
On the other site the writers post more slash stories.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #232 on: June 13, 2019, 10:25:40 PM »

The first place I posted a story (or had it hosted, rather) was on a site called Escape from Reality.  It's actually still online, though it hasn't been updated since February 2000, which is when my story Heartache was posted there.  The whole story never even made it onto the site because the webmaster stopped updating it, but it is finished on my site.

The only places I post my stuff nowadays are on AC and my own site, Dreamer's Sanctuary.  I've thought about branching out onto other sites that have a more active fanbase, which is partly why I asked this question.  I miss having more options to read and being able to write and receive reviews.

~Julie

Carter-Orange
Chief of Disorder

« Reply #233 on: June 14, 2019, 02:36:48 AM »

Where was the first place you ever posted one of your stories?  When was it, what story was it, and is the site still online?

The first place I ever posted a story was on a Take That forum that had a fanfic section.  It was back in about 2007 (I was late getting into fanfics), it was romance story about a Take That member and the site is no longer online unfortunately.

For those who still write, do you post your stories on any other sites besides AC?  If so, where?

I don't post anywhere else, and haven't posted anything in a long time either.

For those who read and/or post on other sites, how is the culture there different than on AC?  (That can include number and types of stories posted, popular genres, quantity of readers, quality of reviews, etc.)

I don't go on any other sites.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
Print
Jump to: