Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 3935 times)
Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #300 on: September 06, 2019, 04:27:29 PM »

Me I donít like this new song

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #301 on: September 06, 2019, 05:53:52 PM »

I havenít been able to find the song to listen to. Whenever I click onto that smart url it only plays a snippet of the song and none of the choices it gives me are letting me listen to it for free. From what I heard, it sounds ok thus far lol

If itís on YouTube itís not working for me. You tube in general.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #302 on: September 06, 2019, 06:22:48 PM »

ITunes Store have it if you want to hear the song

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #303 on: September 07, 2019, 02:54:58 AM »

iTunes would only let me listen to a little bit of it. I finally heard it via you tube. I liked it. Kind of repetitive and typical pop song-y but it was nice hearing a Nick Howie lead. Would have been great to hear some harmonies. Maybe if I listen a second time. Maybe itíll get some radio play.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #304 on: September 07, 2019, 10:38:51 PM »

I could see it being played on the radio.  It does have a modern pop feel to it.  I'm looking forward to seeing the music video, if only for the eye candy.  Based on the images I've seen, it looks like it will be delicious!

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Carter-Orange
Chief of Disorder

« Reply #305 on: September 09, 2019, 08:19:58 AM »

Oh I need to see the video for it, when is that released?

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #306 on: September 09, 2019, 04:10:54 PM »

Today!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk-VHOCyrTI  I love it!  It reminds me of the IAWLT this video - pretty, but powerful.

~Julie

Carter-Orange
Chief of Disorder

« Reply #307 on: September 10, 2019, 02:54:44 AM »

I watched it yesterday and loved it!  The song is stuck in my head whilst sitting here in work Smiley

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #308 on: September 10, 2019, 04:12:05 AM »

Great video. The song is stuck in my head too. I didnít think it would but after only one real listen, I found myself humming it back all day. Good for them and their pop repetitions lol

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #309 on: September 10, 2019, 03:45:16 PM »

It's a grower!  I'm liking it more and more too.  It's definitely catchy!

~Julie

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #310 on: September 17, 2019, 07:43:10 PM »

Did you see what Nick post on Twitter?

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #311 on: September 18, 2019, 06:23:57 PM »

Yes.  I don't even know what to say.  I feel bad for Lauren and him that what should be an exciting, happy time for their family has been tainted by more of his crazy family drama.  I wonder how much of this was sparked by Aaron hanging out with Jane for that reality show they're doing.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree there; they are obviously both mentally ill.  I'm glad Nick has Lauren and Angel in his life.  I hope he will be able to lay low in Vegas until this blows over, and I hope Aaron gets the help he needs.  It's disgusting to see fellow attention-seekers taking advantage of his mental issues to further their own agenda.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 06:25:56 PM by RokofAges75 » Logged

~Julie

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #312 on: September 18, 2019, 09:32:28 PM »

Aaron is dangerous and he need help very quickly before he does something. Nick doesnít need that in his life right now with his new baby who arrive very soon.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]
Print
Jump to: