Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 31
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 7438 times)
Carter-Orange
Chief of Disorder

« Reply #390 on: November 10, 2019, 02:49:27 PM »

Sounds like a right mess to me, I've only read a couple of things as don't really use Twitter, but what I have seen is just crazy.  Aaron needs to be in a secure unit and this Melissa woman should just put it behind her, sounds like a drunken one nighter that they both regret.  If she's got a husband and kids shouldn't she be more focused on them?

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #391 on: November 10, 2019, 09:31:49 PM »

I think my saddest takeaway is that people have broken off friendships with me. I know a few people who, decided to be neutral or don't feel right supporting BSB. I told them that's their right and we can just agree to disagree and not talk about it. So it can happen. Others, well...

I've been called a lot of names, including being told I'm a traitor to my gender. I've had people who have known me for years, people I've hung out with person and I thought KNEW me as a person throw out insults and then just break off the friendships, block me, etc. Why? Because I believed Nick instead.

Perception is a funny thing. I was very inclined back in 2017 to think they both saw it differently. Her actions have changed my mind on this. The way Melissa behaves has lead me to believe there's lies in the mix since I've personally been lied about. Lies don't know gender. And honestly it's dumb. Look at the Jussie case. Think if it'd been years ago he claimed he got assualted and there was no proof, it could've ruined lives.

And honestly even if they're right. That's NO excuse to harass random fans. Like...this for example that got dmed to me (sadly as much as I tell fans I don't want to see it, I still get dms at times). Her dad is flat out admitting he's searching Nick and BSB and attacking anyone who is a fan. Just for being a fan. I suppose that sort of harassment is just fine.

https://twitter.com/theagent/status/1193705435775172608?s=20

https://twitter.com/theagent/status/1193705620106465281?s=20
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 09:48:02 PM by Rose » Logged

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #392 on: November 10, 2019, 09:52:43 PM »

Rose: I’m so sorry they bully you. No one have right to bully people on social media! If you need to talk to someone I’m here.

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #393 on: November 10, 2019, 10:01:13 PM »

Thanks. Honestly I'm fine. Annoyed? Yes but fine. I know what's true, those around me who matter know what's true. I don't need to try to convince people who don't even know me what's real LOL.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #394 on: November 10, 2019, 10:06:18 PM »

Rose: you are welcome! I was bully too on social media because I’m different because of my illness

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #395 on: November 11, 2019, 09:34:00 AM »

I'm gonna come back and reply to your posts but I'm hearing BJ took out an RO on Jane and Aaron?

I mean, obviously you're the problem if all the siblings but him are united on this.

Wow! I thought BJ was a lost cause. That is just all kinds of messed up.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #396 on: November 11, 2019, 09:42:30 AM »

I think my saddest takeaway is that people have broken off friendships with me. I know a few people who, decided to be neutral or don't feel right supporting BSB. I told them that's their right and we can just agree to disagree and not talk about it. So it can happen. Others, well...

I've been called a lot of names, including being told I'm a traitor to my gender. I've had people who have known me for years, people I've hung out with person and I thought KNEW me as a person throw out insults and then just break off the friendships, block me, etc. Why? Because I believed Nick instead.

Perception is a funny thing. I was very inclined back in 2017 to think they both saw it differently. Her actions have changed my mind on this. The way Melissa behaves has lead me to believe there's lies in the mix since I've personally been lied about. Lies don't know gender. And honestly it's dumb. Look at the Jussie case. Think if it'd been years ago he claimed he got assualted and there was no proof, it could've ruined lives.

And honestly even if they're right. That's NO excuse to harass random fans. Like...this for example that got dmed to me (sadly as much as I tell fans I don't want to see it, I still get dms at times). Her dad is flat out admitting he's searching Nick and BSB and attacking anyone who is a fan. Just for being a fan. I suppose that sort of harassment is just fine.

https://twitter.com/theagent/status/1193705435775172608?s=20

https://twitter.com/theagent/status/1193705620106465281?s=20

That is so disheartening. Like I said before, to lose friendships over something that really is just a difference of opinion is ridiculous. I guess it just shows their true colors. Still sucks though.

What in the world is up with her dad? Is he her manager or something? If so, bang up job with that. Those two are being everything they are supposed to be against. Just another reason she’s not taken seriously by most  people and also why her story stalls out. She’s not a nice or even good person. People don’t really care about bad people and if we look at her behavior and compare it to Nick’s. It seems a very easy choice. Good lord. Well I guess we’ll see if they start with me now although I’ve only ranted here lol

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #397 on: November 11, 2019, 11:01:33 AM »

Wow, I thought BJ was the only one who was still close to Jane (before Aaron reconciled with her).  That's bad if even she has turned her back on them.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #398 on: November 11, 2019, 11:05:26 AM »

They're gonna have to attack a whole lot of people if they go after everyone who mentions Nick or BSB.  Bring it!

~Julie

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #399 on: November 11, 2019, 09:40:03 PM »

That is so disheartening. Like I said before, to lose friendships over something that really is just a difference of opinion is ridiculous. I guess it just shows their true colors. Still sucks though.

What in the world is up with her dad? Is he her manager or something? If so, bang up job with that. Those two are being everything they are supposed to be against. Just another reason she’s not taken seriously by most  people and also why her story stalls out. She’s not a nice or even good person. People don’t really care about bad people and if we look at her behavior and compare it to Nick’s. It seems a very easy choice. Good lord. Well I guess we’ll see if they start with me now although I’ve only ranted here lol

Supposedly he's not. Which makes it worse LOL. I don't think you have to worry Mare since this isn't on Twitter.

It is sad but you're right in that it really shows true colors. I don't think someone I don't know, whether it be Melissa or Nick is worth throwing a friendship away but, oh well.

They're gonna have to attack a whole lot of people if they go after everyone who mentions Nick or BSB.  Bring it!

LOL! Have I said I love you today?

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #400 on: November 11, 2019, 09:42:26 PM »

Love you too!  Don't let the haters get you down.

~Julie

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #401 on: November 15, 2019, 03:42:06 AM »

Have any of you guys seen this? Apparently Aaron is bringing Jane to California after her relapse and did an IG live where Jane smacks her pregnant pug from her puppy mill hard. Peta got wind and called them out. Now, her and Aaron are claiming it's a smear campaign from Nick, Angel and Bobbi. Saying they are trying to prevent Aaron from going to the hearing about Nick's RO here in Vegas next week.

https://twitter.com/whatsthetruth21/status/1195157936722632704?s=19

I can only imagine how that hearing will be, poor Nick, Angel, and BJ. Jane hasn't changed a bit and is literally gaslighting Aaron's illness.

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #402 on: November 15, 2019, 05:26:56 AM »

Why on earth would they be trying to keep Aaron away from his court hearing? I would think Nick would want that trial to happen mainly so he can be done with it.

I heard about it but refuse to watch it. I can’t take watching stuff like that. I’m one of those people who has to change the channel when those sad Sarah McLachlan animal commercials come on.

I feel so bad for the sane Carters. I hope BJ is close to Nick and Angel or at least has people she can turn to. Those two need to be admitted into a psych ward for a long stay.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 05:28:48 AM by mare » Logged

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #403 on: November 15, 2019, 01:16:29 PM »

That video is just of them blaming the siblings cause yeah I can't watch the dog video either.

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #404 on: November 15, 2019, 03:13:44 PM »

Ah ok lol I’ll watch it then.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 31
Print
Jump to: