Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 9126 times)
mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #480 on: November 25, 2019, 05:51:34 AM »

I had no idea about the satanic cult stuff? Do I even want to know? lol

All good insight. You know, way back when the House of Carter’s was on, my sister and I were watching (I forced her too lol) and after watching the episode with Bob she said “That man definitely molested those kids!

I’ve also been telling her about what’s going on with Aaron lately and she really has no doubt in her mind he was sexually abused as a child. My sister has her Masters in social work and is a director of a child clinic. She said he displays all the signs and she said she wouldn’t be surprised if it was his mom or more likely his father, just by watching their interaction and how Aaron seemed to revert back to child like behavior when he was there. She said it was clear they had all been abused at least mentally. If she had to do an assessment based on one observation, that would be it. Him being linked to teens kind of solidified those thoughts.

I’m pretty sure the Carters as a whole have a very dark past. More than we could ever really know. I mean speaking as someone who’s past is very dark, that family has been through a lot. I really want his story to have a happy ending. It seems like the other three have pulled themselves out of the dark. Seems like BJ is trying to. I can’t help but wonder if this would be Nick if he didn’t have the guys in his life. That’s what Aaron needs. He needs to be around people who legitimately care about him and not who he is. At this point in his life, that’s probably a hard thing to find which is why he needs to stop all this nonsense with his family and let them in. Except his mother. They all need to move on from her toxicity.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #481 on: November 25, 2019, 06:35:11 PM »

I hope it wasn't Bob who sexually abused Aaron, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone did.  (Though I don't think it was Leslie like he claimed.)  Your sister's probably right - I do think they were all abused in one form or another, even if it was just emotional abuse.  They are definitely messed up.  A lot of Aaron's issues seem to have been inherited - the mental illness, the addiction issues.  It runs in the family.

I definitely don't think Nick would be in such a good place in his life had it not been for the other guys.  They gave him examples of what stable families, marriages, and relationships look like.  I give Lauren a lot of credit for helping him become a better person, too.  She has had to put up with a ton of crap to be with him, but she's stood by his side through it all - obviously he's worth it.

I hope that one day Aaron will open his eyes and accept help from Nick and Angel.  I have seen him mention wanting to get married and have kids one day, which is a frightening thought now, but I think he's deeply jealous of both of them, not just because of money and success, but because they have the families and the stable lives he must want, deep down.  I just wish he would see that he could have those things too if he got himself sorted out.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #482 on: November 25, 2019, 06:42:31 PM »

He is never gonna be able to enter in Canada without immigration papers and he cannot pass the border with his guns. We have laws against guns here.

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #483 on: November 26, 2019, 04:31:03 AM »

I hope it wasn't Bob who sexually abused Aaron, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone did.  (Though I don't think it was Leslie like he claimed.)  Your sister's probably right - I do think they were all abused in one form or another, even if it was just emotional abuse.  They are definitely messed up.  A lot of Aaron's issues seem to have been inherited - the mental illness, the addiction issues.  It runs in the family.

I definitely don't think Nick would be in such a good place in his life had it not been for the other guys.  They gave him examples of what stable families, marriages, and relationships look like.  I give Lauren a lot of credit for helping him become a better person, too.  She has had to put up with a ton of crap to be with him, but she's stood by his side through it all - obviously he's worth it.

I hope that one day Aaron will open his eyes and accept help from Nick and Angel.  I have seen him mention wanting to get married and have kids one day, which is a frightening thought now, but I think he's deeply jealous of both of them, not just because of money and success, but because they have the families and the stable lives he must want, deep down.  I just wish he would see that he could have those things too if he got himself sorted out.

I highly doubt it was Leslie. I do think someone did and Aaron projects it on whoever is convenient. Just like how Nick "poured alcohol down his throat" despite there literally being evidence all over including video of him trying to get Aaron to not drink. I hope it wasn't Bob but I remember that HOC episode and their reactions to Bob are so skeevy. Nick avoided him as long as he could, the girls got weird and Aaron got very very childlike.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Boys are why Nick didn't end up like Aaron. I mean Nick's told us before Kevin saved his life. I agree that Aaron is deeply jealous but he's in his own way in ever getting what they have.

Anyone see the pictures Lauren and Angel post of the babies together? I find the cousin bonding so cute and I think it's sweet Nick and Angel have each other through all this.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #484 on: November 26, 2019, 08:56:34 AM »

I was wondering who that baby was in those pictures with Odin. Very cute!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #485 on: November 26, 2019, 06:36:25 PM »

Angel's daughter Harper. I follow her cause sometimes she posts cute Nick family stuff when she visits.

So Aaron is back in court December 9th for contempt of court. Probably breaking the RO. I'm not sure who filed but I think it's Angel. Apparently it got filed the same day the RO got granted which not a shock since Aaron broke it immediately.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #486 on: November 26, 2019, 08:03:00 PM »

Actually sorry, it's for Aaron screaming at the judge in court at Angel's hearing. Which, not a shock lol. You can't yell at judges.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #487 on: November 27, 2019, 10:45:01 PM »

Good!  Maybe something more will come of the next court date.  And Mistral, I'm glad Canada has tougher gun laws than the States.  He didn't actually buy that manor in Canada he claimed to, though, so I don't think he's actually moving there.

~Julie

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #488 on: November 28, 2019, 01:53:54 AM »

Yes Canada is good for that! With a criminal file you cannot enter in Canada.

Happy thanksgiving to all of you!

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #489 on: November 28, 2019, 09:19:29 AM »

Thank you!

~Julie

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #490 on: November 28, 2019, 09:29:20 AM »

You are welcome!

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #491 on: December 02, 2019, 05:43:49 AM »

https://twitter.com/Biddyone11/status/1201405423699419136?s=09

Okay this is picking up steam. I guess BJ did a live and says Aaron is the one who raped Leslie, rather than her raping him?

Wow.

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #492 on: December 02, 2019, 11:06:37 AM »

Wow! Once again, this is so upsetting. I really wish they would all just keep this stuff off of social media. I get why she felt like she had to say something because Leslie isn’t around to defend herself or speak up about things, but even still. I’m pretty sure Leslie wouldn’t want the whole world to know her business. And I really am beginning to think Aaron is a psychopath. Somebody needs to yawn in his face to see if he catches it or not.

It seems like the Carter women and Aaron need To stop talking to these douchey troll type people with their own rumor channels on twitter. I’m also so disappointed in Lauren supposedly sharing some girls private info? Not sure about that whole story but yeah... just no!

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #493 on: December 02, 2019, 05:02:39 PM »

To be fair to Lauren she got the screenshots of those Aaron texts from someone the girl sent them to. So she may not have known the girl didn't want them to spread as that truth account had shared them once already.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #494 on: December 02, 2019, 07:21:31 PM »

Wow!  That is so sad, but more believable than Leslie raping Aaron.  I don't think any of them should be talking to that sketchy dude, but I understand BJ wanting to defend Leslie since Leslie can't defend herself.  Once again, I'm glad Nick got away from this whole mess of a family.

~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34
Print
Jump to: