Fic Talk > General Discussion

Nick on The Masked Singer

(1/18) > >>

RokofAges75:
We have a thread for AJ on DWTS, so I figured we needed one for our favorite pink Crocodile on The Masked Singer!

I'm not usually a good guesser when it comes to this show, so it's fun watching it and knowing who one of them is from the beginning.  Nick cannot disguise that amazing voice of his, despite his attempts to, but he has so much range that he's got the judges stumped.  Their guesses last week were closer than this week; they were on the right track originally with boybands and Nick Lachey, but this week they were way off.  Which is good; I don't want them to guess him right away.  He's smart to keep changing up the style of the song and the style of his voice.  People that only know his BSB music and have never heard him sing live or his solo stuff may not be able to figure it out.

He has some tough competition though; they have a lot of great voices on the show again this season!

Rose:
He's got crazy good competition so I hope his next song is a ballad so he can really show off. I'm so amused that he went from Bon Jovi to Britney. It's so typical of Nick but you can tell online it threw people off outside the fandom lol. Just waiting for him to throw in an oldies song or something from Journey.

mare:
I have a feeling the judges are going to start guessing him because fans keep tweeting about Nick and @ing the judges. I haven’t watched last night’s episode yet. I’m behind on my dvr watching.

RokofAges75:
I think he should do an oldies song too!

I wonder how long ago these episodes were recorded.  I don't know what the shooting schedule is for The Masked Singer, but it's not live, so the episodes are pre-recorded.  It could be that the whole season is already filmed, which means it doesn't matter what people tweet the judges.  I'm guessing they started back in the summer because remember when Nick did the two random live streams in July and sang a bunch of rock songs?  I bet he was getting ready for this.

mare:
Ah, good point. I didn’t even think of that lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version