Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread

<< < (27/150) > >>

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 03, 2021, 11:06:17 PM ---And I would come back to 00Carter any time others were willing to come back too.  Rose and I have talked about it, but haven't acted on it yet.  She's more into blogging than fanfic these days, and I've been wrapped up in writing other stories.  But I definitely don't consider it discontinued, not from my end.

--- End quote ---

This is probably heavily influenced by the nostalgia, but I would say it's a possibility on my end if it began with a live read/react-a-thon. Editing to add: And with the right contribution parameters

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 03, 2021, 11:09:49 PM ---LOL I know!! I probably should have just used grayscale instead, but I thought that crazy rainbow effect was cool LOL.

The Call really was a perfect video for that.  It's the only really action movie type of music video they had.

--- End quote ---

No grayscale would be too serious for 00Carter. It's perfect.

Am I misremembering STMH's video? The vampires all along one? That could have worked too. If only Nick had jumped from building's like Justin. It would have been perfect.

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 03, 2021, 11:24:56 PM ---This is probably heavily influenced by the nostalgia, but I would say it's a possibility on my end if it began with a live read/react-a-thon. Editing to add: And with the right contribution parameters

No grayscale would be too serious for 00Carter. It's perfect.

Am I misremembering STMH's video? The vampires all along one? That could have worked too. If only Nick had jumped from building's like Justin. It would have been perfect.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I would definitely need to do some rereading too to get back into it.  A live reading/react-a-thon sounds fun either way!  We'd have to get Rose in on that too.

STMH didn't exist yet!  But yes, it could have.

FrickingKaos:
Yes, I did read the original Pandora's Box ages ago. I absolutely love that story so very much. I haven't read it since you have updated it with the new stuff, I must do a reread. I haven't read any fic other than Julie's in a while. Although today I'm rereading The Apartment, a classic fic by Mare cause I needed something nostalgic and fun to read.

FrickingKaos:
Oh 00Carter was a huge favorite of mine too. I need to reread that I e as well. I should make a list. Lol. Someone today was asking me on Twitter for some fanfiction recommendation s. I sent her a bunch.

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 03, 2021, 11:37:13 PM ---Yeah, I would definitely need to do some rereading too to get back into it.  A live reading/react-a-thon sounds fun either way!  We'd have to get Rose in on that too.

STMH didn't exist yet!  But yes, it could have.

--- End quote ---

I see that our ability to see into the future had dwindled over time, haha. And/or my ability to connect the past with dates.

I'm thinking end of March or June would work out with my school schedule. If we did Camp NaNo in July, wouldn't want to plan too much that interrupts anyone's project for that.

Of course Rose would need to be involved. I'm mostly trying to say her name or allude to her as much as possible to summon her. And everyone else too. Like Biggie Smalls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version