Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread

<< < (28/150) > >>

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: FrickingKaos on January 04, 2021, 12:09:53 AM ---Oh 00Carter was a huge favorite of mine too. I need to reread that I e as well. I should make a list. Lol. Someone today was asking me on Twitter for some fanfiction recommendation s. I sent her a bunch.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for being our only loyal reader!  :bighug:

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 04, 2021, 12:11:00 AM ---I see that our ability to see into the future had dwindled over time, haha. And/or my ability to connect the past with dates.

I'm thinking end of March or June would work out with my school schedule. If we did Camp NaNo in July, wouldn't want to plan too much that interrupts anyone's project for that.

Of course Rose would need to be involved. I'm mostly trying to say her name or allude to her as much as possible to summon her. And everyone else too. Like Biggie Smalls.

--- End quote ---

Summer would be the perfect time for a 00Carter revival!

I tweeted Rose that we were talking about 00Carter here.  She just said she's going to pop in.  It'll probably take her some time to catch up on all our chatter!

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: FrickingKaos on January 04, 2021, 12:07:40 AM ---Yes, I did read the original Pandora's Box ages ago. I absolutely love that story so very much. I haven't read it since you have updated it with the new stuff, I must do a reread.

--- End quote ---

At this point, I would say if you remember the plot of PBox enough for PNecklace to be fully enjoyable without you going "huh?" then don't reread it until I've finished editing it. I'd hate for you to schedule a reread, get sucked in, and crash into the unedited chapters, then have to schedule a second reread at some point. Especially since I know you'd like to reread. If I knew other people were rereading it, I would tell them the same thing. Although I've noticed its little hit counter went up 1,000 since I came back and PNecklace is almost at 100, so that's fun.

--- Quote from: FrickingKaos on January 04, 2021, 12:09:53 AM ---Oh 00Carter was a huge favorite of mine too. I need to reread that I e as well. I should make a list. Lol. Someone today was asking me on Twitter for some fanfiction recommendation s. I sent her a bunch.

--- End quote ---

When you finish that list, post it in The Reading Thread for me, thanks. :)

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 04, 2021, 12:13:16 AM ---Thank you for being our only loyal reader!  :bighug:

--- End quote ---

I echo this. Yes, thank you. It's good to know readers are still out there too and especially ones who read on top of writing. I'm being a halfer right now, sorry y'all.

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 04, 2021, 12:14:30 AM ---Summer would be the perfect time for a 00Carter revival!

I tweeted Rose that we were talking about 00Carter here.  She just said she's going to pop in.  It'll probably take her some time to catch up on all our chatter!

--- End quote ---

I'm basing it on the fact that I know your schedule is about the same as mine, haha.

Oh man, if only I could still be an insomniac like in the old days. Alas, trying to get back to a semi-regular sleeping schedule for work.

Also, y'all and Twitter, am I missing out? I try to avoid social media as much as possible and enjoy my twitter from "these are funny tweets" lists.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version