Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread

<< < (29/150) > >>

RokofAges75:
I'm @RokofAges75, Rose is @ForeverRebel, Tracy is @FrickingKaos, and Mare is @bitybella if you have a Twitter and want to follow us.  Twitter is really the only social media I still post on; I mostly just lurk everywhere else.

nicksgal:
You would be the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth people I ever followed, haha. Of all the social medias, I'm probably team Instagram.

Rose:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 03, 2021, 09:51:48 PM ---You know, I think that has something to do with it and the fact that someone once said you were "she likes to chop people" instead of just "she writes Broken/BMS," haha. So in my head, it's always more intense chopping, even though, again, I know it's not.

I love that it's called "1000 Ways to Kill Nick Carter" and there's only 70 of them. At this point, might "100 Ways" be more achievable? haha Is a way included that I've done that isn't there already? Because coming up with a whole new way sounds like a challenge...

You're right on that which was part of my "oh well" with it at the time, like Star Wars is basically samurais in space. I think publishing though, there's too many similarities that I would feel bad doing that to one of my favorite manga artists, and worse yet on the whole copyright infringement biz. Poor PBox, I'd feel so sad if I got sued over it, especially having read it now and knowing that it has the potential to be an issue.

Yeah, but a blond haired blue eyed Nickolas in a boy band would be a dead giveaway, I think, even without running around with AJ, Brian, Kevin, and Howie. Especially if he had luscious locks of 90's hair.

My MOH said at my bridal shower, "The universe works in mysterious ways. If you really wanted to marry Nick Carter, you should have stopped being on a first name basis with him and been more specific." haha

--- End quote ---

LMAO so I mean as much as we torture Nick, it was inevitable I ended up thinking we should create a story where he dies in every chapter.

God I love rereading these 00Carter memories. That story isn't perfect but I'm still proud of how we made a LOT of random off the wall ideas come together and make sense LOL.

Rose:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 03, 2021, 11:06:17 PM ---Oh, it would take no shenanigans whatsoever to bring me back to either story.  1000 Ways is my go to when I'm between stories, haven't written in awhile, and need something dumb to get me writing again.  It's all just separate one-shots tied together by the basic premise that Nick has to die in every one, usually in some ridiculous way, so that one can go on forever.  And I would come back to 00Carter any time others were willing to come back too.  Rose and I have talked about it, but haven't acted on it yet.  She's more into blogging than fanfic these days, and I've been wrapped up in writing other stories.  But I definitely don't consider it discontinued, not from my end.

--- End quote ---

In my heart 00Carter has never died.

Honestly...I've opened the notes more than once last year. But I didn't want to write it alone LOL.

Rose:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 04, 2021, 12:46:20 AM ---You would be the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth people I ever followed, haha. Of all the social medias, I'm probably team Instagram.

--- End quote ---

Team Twitter forever but I do have an IG, it's zombierainbowr ose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version