Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread

<< < (32/150) > >>

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 04, 2021, 03:23:11 PM ---So I could see myself being able to commit to an episode a month? Maybe two in certain months? And I would feel better if we hoarded for a second and then posted. That way if life happens, there's still things to post.

But again, this is all details that could be discussed at a later date.

--- End quote ---

LOL Considering we were averaging an episode a year for the last few years we updated it, an episode a month seems ambitious.  I'm okay starting slow and seeing what we can accomplish.  I definitely agree with hoarding at first too.

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 04, 2021, 08:01:21 PM ---3. Can leg choppage be in a YA novel? What pushes it out of YA rating?

--- End quote ---

I love that you included this one in your list! LMAO

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 04, 2021, 03:45:23 PM ---While I'm thinking about this... Camp NaNo Writing group... Should it be named "The Backstreet Project" or something related to AC?

--- End quote ---

Sure, either!

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 04, 2021, 08:01:26 PM ---LOL Considering we were averaging an episode a year for the last few years we updated it, an episode a month seems ambitious.  I'm okay starting slow and seeing what we can accomplish.  I definitely agree with hoarding at first too.

--- End quote ---

I can't remember how long they were, maybe that was ambitious of me! I take it back, let's commit to at least one episode and see how it goes?

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 04, 2021, 08:03:03 PM ---I love that you included this one in your list! LMAO

--- End quote ---

It's open-ended enough to be debated and gives everyone jumping to the end a reason to go back and read the rest. How did they end up discussing where leg choppage falls in age bracket writing?

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 04, 2021, 08:03:44 PM ---Sure, either!

--- End quote ---

Maybe I'm overthinking this. Perhaps "The Absolutely Chaotic Backstreet Project" is the happy medium. I just love a good reference joke, as I've mentioned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version