Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread

<< < (52/150) > >>

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: Rose on January 05, 2021, 11:24:53 PM ---In terms of music being inspiring, I absolutely have a playlist of songs that I have for every story I ever write. Basically I make soundtracks for my stories. Sometimes it's the melody, other times it's the lyrics. I noticed I have an Eminem tendency with my angst stories LOL.

THE story I've written? Probably Remember Me This Way. It was my most popular though I think Song For The Undead has gome to define me too but I'm okay with both. I've written and finished other stories but those showcase in many ways both sides of me and so it's not a bad thing.

--- End quote ---

Eminem is pretty angsty for sharing initials with a candy!

Okay, RMTW it's on my to read list, I swear.

Rose:
New Orleans is definitely on my bucket list of places to go.

I love California. I'm originally from there, I have so much of my family there, it's my second home. I'm definitely glad I did so much last year. I went to I think 5 BSB shows just in April for the last month of the residency. Did AJ's bowling event, did Nick's mini show, the LA trip with Julie and later on went to Chicago for DNA. The last live show I saw was actually Zombie Burlesque with one of my coworkers back in February and I'm so glad I did.

When it's safe for things again, honestly I'm going balls to the wall. You only live once lol.

nicksgal:
Why is a guest printing my old PBox update thread? There is little in there that is interesting outside of "Please read this" every three to six months.

Rose:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 05, 2021, 11:27:03 PM ---Eminem is pretty angsty for sharing initials with a candy!

Okay, RMTW it's on my to read list, I swear.

--- End quote ---

Just keep in mind I wrote it in 2010-2012 so, Kevin wasn't back yet lol.

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: Rose on January 05, 2021, 11:27:45 PM ---New Orleans is definitely on my bucket list of places to go.

I love California. I'm originally from there, I have so much of my family there, it's my second home. I'm definitely glad I did so much last year. I went to I think 5 BSB shows just in April for the last month of the residency. Did AJ's bowling event, did Nick's mini show, the LA trip with Julie and later on went to Chicago for DNA. The last live show I saw was actually Zombie Burlesque with one of my coworkers back in February and I'm so glad I did.

When it's safe for things again, honestly I'm going balls to the wall. You only live once lol.

--- End quote ---

Same and yes.

OMG, a Zombie Burlesque show? I feel like I need more details on this!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version