Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread

<< < (54/150) > >>

Rose:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 05, 2021, 11:29:48 PM ---Same and yes.

OMG, a Zombie Burlesque show? I feel like I need more details on this!

--- End quote ---

It's at Planet Hollywood and absolutely hilarious. I wanted to go with Julie but each time she was in town basically we already were going to see BSB or our free nights there wasn't a show. It's a goal to see it again with her eventually. Highly recommend going, it was like 45 I think on GroupOn.

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 05, 2021, 11:29:48 PM ---Same and yes.

OMG, a Zombie Burlesque show? I feel like I need more details on this!

--- End quote ---

If we ever do a Vegas meetup, we must see the zombie burlesque show!  I've been out there 4 times now and still haven't seen it.

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 05, 2021, 11:38:21 PM ---I have seen "guests" supposedly printing random threads too.  It's just spambots.

--- End quote ---

I honestly didn't know you could print any of the threads. Spambots are so silly.

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 05, 2021, 11:38:59 PM ---Do we have a list of the BSB fanfic rules, because it feels like we need to start one.

--- End quote ---

We definitely do!  That should be its own thread.  (And I will have to save that for another night because I really do need to go to bed LOL.)

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: Rose on January 05, 2021, 11:39:15 PM ---It's at Planet Hollywood and absolutely hilarious. I wanted to go with Julie but each time she was in town basically we already were going to see BSB or our free nights there wasn't a show. It's a goal to see it again with her eventually. Highly recommend going, it was like 45 I think on GroupOn.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 05, 2021, 11:39:24 PM ---If we ever do a Vegas meetup, we must see the zombie burlesque show!  I've been out there 4 times now and still haven't seen it.

--- End quote ---

I saw Thunder From Down Under. It's not quite the same, I imagine. And $45? That's pretty good for a show in Vegas!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version