Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread

<< < (119/150) > >>

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 18, 2021, 07:40:36 PM ---He just tends to dominate my ideas, as he does for a lot of us here.

--- End quote ---

Nick, stop being so dominating! >:(

I just feel bad that it's over three times as much as the others and Brian's in second place is a distant second at best.

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 18, 2021, 07:41:45 PM ---Btw, I just finished Bethlehem!  Now I'm going to make some dinner and watch some TV and do something other than stare at my computer for the last few hours of my Monday... but I may be back later! :)

--- End quote ---

Yay!!! Confetti and party hats for you! Run far away from the computer! Avoid it!

RokofAges75:
Thanks!  I am already back and just finished reading over the last chapter and doing a bit of editing.  It's hard to walk away!

nicksgal:
I applaud your diligence. You can still have confetti and a party hat.

I am 59.5 pages away from being all done editing. Probably. There's probably more I could edit, to be honest. I accidentally started re-editing Kevin's chapter when I was supposed to be editing AJ's last week, so that tells me work is never done. :shrug:

RokofAges75:
Eh, it's not so much diligence as wanting to bask in the glow of a newly finished story LOL.  That is one of the best feelings.

That's so true.  I can usually find something to change or fix every time I reread a chapter.  I stop doing major editing once I've posted a chapter and only edit to fix typos I find after the fact, but I can almost always find more I would write differently if I were writing it now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version