Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread

<< < (121/150) > >>

FrickingKaos:
Okay, update I got it to work finally. I guess my chrome book didn't like me talking shit about it

RokofAges75:
Glad you got it to work!  I had it bookmarked from a long time ago, but my bookmark took me to Google Books in a different language and said it couldn't find that book?  So I tried just looking it up again and was able to find it that way.

He also did an interview on Larry King around the time this book was published and talked about it there too.  That may be the one you already watched, but if not, look for it on YouTube.

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: FrickingKaos on January 18, 2021, 11:00:16 PM ---Okay, update I got it to work finally. I guess my chrome book didn't like me talking shit about it

--- End quote ---

Technology knows when you're talking bad about it. It's why printers never print when you're in a hurry, haha.

nicksgal:
Here's a question for the day in honor of Julie finishing Bethlehem:

What do you do when you finish a story? Any fun rituals? How long do you give yourself before you start your next project to reset from one story to the next?

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 19, 2021, 04:49:00 PM ---Here's a question for the day in honor of Julie finishing Bethlehem:

What do you do when you finish a story? Any fun rituals? How long do you give yourself before you start your next project to reset from one story to the next?

--- End quote ---

Yay!

I don't really have any fun rituals.  Sometimes I celebrate with a drink, but I didn't do that last night.  I'm already thinking about my next project.  I've pretty much decided which idea I'm gonna try to start next, unless a new idea pops up between now and then.  I'm not sure if I will start writing it this weekend or wait awhile.  I've been in a good routine of writing every weekend, so part of me would like to stick with it, but after spending this past weekend glued to my computer, it also might be nice to not write this weekend and catch up on other things instead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version