Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread

<< < (128/150) > >>

RokofAges75:
Aww, I love all of the above, but this made me laugh:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 19, 2021, 10:57:13 PM ---PPS. I know the AC forum is awesome (or will be when you get there), but don't write every dumb comment that comes into your head. You sound like a bit of a loud airhead. Stay on topic more and let people who post threads control their direction.

PPPS. You did not marry Nick Carter. The universe can only do so much. If you want us to marry Nick Carter, you have to be more specific.

--- End quote ---

nicksgal:
Haha, I tried, if nothing else, to make all of us laugh.

nicksgal:
Anyone else a jerk to their characters just for fun?

Nick kept trying to talk and kept getting interrupted. And he eventually: Nick threw his hands up and huffed, then crossed his arms and hunched his shoulders while glowering at her.

Because that's how I feel when he does it to me, haha.

Feels weird to be MIA today. Had to finish my edit for my update.

RokofAges75:
I wondered where you were.  Glad you've been productive!

And yes... I love messing with my characters just for fun LOL.

nicksgal:
Oh yes, I got behind on my PNecklace edit for this week because I ended up in the rabbit hole of a few older threads yesterday, haha. Had to catch up and ended up changing around a few more things than I thought  I would.

It's funny when they can react in a big way. I don't mess with Kevin or Howie much for instance, because they're not really big reactors. Mostly just Nick and AJ.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version