Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread

<< < (133/150) > >>

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: FrickingKaos on January 21, 2021, 09:16:14 PM --- I've written entire chapters on my phone.

Figured You Out and Finding Carter, were novels I wrote entirely on my blackberry phone. Plus most of my Nick and Amanda series was written completely mobile too.
--- End quote ---

Oh man! How is that? Does your phone have a little keyboard attachment? Do your eyes hurt from staring at the tiny screen for so long?

FrickingKaos:
It was so hard. Cause I didn't have Google docs then. So what I had to do was write it out in my yahoo email drafts then copy and paste it to AC. It's why a lot of those chapters are only 1,000 to 1,100 ish words long and are very short. My hands would hurt if I typed for top long. It's a lot easier with Google docs and the touch screen phone.

nicksgal:
Are you still writing most of your work via mobile? Color me impressed, essentially! That's a labor of love for sure.

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 15, 2021, 10:25:17 PM ---Describe what you've got going on writing-wise in five words or less, but cryptically.

--- End quote ---

This is my new favorite game. Couldn't decide again, but have to go with either:

"Taking a six month hiatus!" or "You shouldn't have [spoiler]died, Brian[/spoiler]!"

FrickingKaos:

I write maybe 50/50 now. Sometimes I'll still write on my phone if I don't feel like getting my iPad out.

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 21, 2021, 09:54:55 PM ---Are you still writing most of your work via mobile? Color me impressed, essentially! That's a labor of love for sure.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version