Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Reading Thread

<< < (13/15) > >>

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 23, 2021, 10:55:20 PM ---Fascinating! Have you always been on wordpress or did you make the switch? I seem to recall wordpress not really being a thing before 2009?

--- End quote ---

I switched to Wordpress in 2012.  Before that, I was using Microsoft Word to do my site LOL.  Quite an upgrade!  It was a learning curve, but it's so much nicer and easier to maintain now.

nicksgal:
I liked wordpress when I was blogging. I thought it was really user friendly. I'm impressed that you did all of the things on your site that you did from Word for such a long time though!

Rose:
I prefer books, I'm so old fashioned though I have a tablet for when I soak in the tub or my phone when I'm out and about. But man, there's just something to books.

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 23, 2021, 11:24:45 PM ---I liked wordpress when I was blogging. I thought it was really user friendly. I'm impressed that you did all of the things on your site that you did from Word for such a long time though!

--- End quote ---

I love wordpress. Lord knows I only know the basics but it makes me look like I know what I'm doing LOL.

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: Rose on February 05, 2021, 06:30:46 AM ---I prefer books, I'm so old fashioned though I have a tablet for when I soak in the tub or my phone when I'm out and about. But man, there's just something to books.

I love wordpress. Lord knows I only know the basics but it makes me look like I know what I'm doing LOL.

--- End quote ---

It's the smell and the inky feel of the pages.

Yeah, it's so user-friendly! I only used the free version, but it made everything so easy and cute.

RokofAges75:
New question:  Do you prefer reading fanfics one chapter at a time as they're being updated, or would you rather binge-read a story that's already finished or at least pretty far along?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version