Fic Talk > General Discussion

Why is Nick so picky when we write?

<< < (14/16) > >>

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on July 12, 2021, 12:38:56 AM ---Wow, and here I am writing a story where Nick is going to be conscious all the way through!  It's been a while since I've written one of those.  That's probably why I've had a harder time with the Nick chapters in this story LOL.

He's probably pissed the other boys haven't gathered around his bed and sung him out of his coma yet, Tracy.

--- End quote ---

You did say if he's giving you trouble, you like to knock him out, lol.

Tracy! We need a code Black & Blue, stat! lmfao!

--- Quote from: FrickingKaos on July 12, 2021, 06:26:07 AM ---I think he is because I told him there wouldn't be any singing, he's just gonna have to wait. I've been pretty mean to him in this story actually LOL. he's used to having his way and he hasn't been getting it.
--- End quote ---

You show him who's boss! When you let him have his way, he goes off thinking he gets to cheat death, lol.

FrickingKaos:
Well Nick can’t complain too much, I’m giving him a flashback in Chapter 36. So he is gonna have to deal with what I give him LOL. He should just be happy that AJ and Brian saved his life and suck it up.

nicksgal:
But then he would have to thank them and express humility, which is the opposite of being the center of attention, lol. Hopefully his flashback goes well. :)

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on July 12, 2021, 08:37:29 PM ---You did say if he's giving you trouble, you like to knock him out, lol.

Tracy! We need a code Black & Blue, stat! lmfao!

--- End quote ---

It's true LOL.  You never know, I may change my mind.

Dying at code Black & Blue!  That's a keeper!

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on July 12, 2021, 10:46:17 PM ---It's true LOL.  You never know, I may change my mind.

Dying at code Black & Blue!  That's a keeper!

--- End quote ---

There's still time! lol

Yes, that is one of the better jokes I've made, lol.  :biggrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version