Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread: Orlando Passaggio (aka The Writing Thread 3)

<< < (97/149) > >>

RokofAges75:
Yay, good for you!  I am about 500 words away from my goal and have three hours left.  I made coffee when I came home from happy hour and have now moved on to soda.  Hoping the caffeine will help me write faster.  I am definitely into that "We're gonna need a montage!" section of the story, which is not a great place to be right now.

nicksgal:
lmao, I love that song.

I ate dinner, but now I am ready to get back to the grind. I'm here for you if you need a fifteen minute word sprint to punch out your 500 words.

RokofAges75:
LMAO After I posted that, I made myself a little playlist of a bunch of cheesy 80s movie montage songs and have been listening to that for the last couple hours and making myself laugh as I write.   I'm up to 19,782 words!  Just over 200 to go.  I've got this!

nicksgal:
Popped back in to check on you and I'm excited for your montage playlist. Glad it's making it entertaining.

You're so close! You've got this! I have one more scene finished and one more scene almost finished. Then it's just the one I already started and two little short ones left!

We'll be champions!

RokofAges75:
I did it!  With like 45 minutes to spare!  Checked my word count after finishing a paragraph, and I was already at 20,130 words.  Yay!  Thanks for all your encouragement and suggesting Camp Nano in the first place.  It was fun and definitely motivated me to write more than I would have otherwise this month.

Good luck finishing your last few scenes!  You've got this!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version