Fic Talk > General Discussion

Everything Backstreet and more

<< < (20/20)

Carter-Orange:
Even though I saw the DNA show back in 2019, when I saw they were coming back to the UK I couldn't resist booking.  So I'm seeing them in November in Manchester and can't wait!

Have you seen the show over there yet?

RokofAges75:
Yay!  2019 was so long ago, you deserve to see them again!  The DNA show is so fantastic.  I went to one of the kick-off shows in Vegas in April, and then I ended up seeing them four times in July... two planned shows that I'd had tickets for since 2020, and two spontaneous shows that I bought tickets for the day of or day before LOL.  I was so afraid one of them was going to get Covid and have to cancel a show, I ended up going to every show within a 4-hour drive, and I have no regrets!

Carter-Orange:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on August 19, 2022, 10:43:13 PM ---Yay!  2019 was so long ago, you deserve to see them again!  The DNA show is so fantastic.  I went to one of the kick-off shows in Vegas in April, and then I ended up seeing them four times in July... two planned shows that I'd had tickets for since 2020, and two spontaneous shows that I bought tickets for the day of or day before LOL.  I was so afraid one of them was going to get Covid and have to cancel a show, I ended up going to every show within a 4-hour drive, and I have no regrets!

--- End quote ---

Wow, that's amazing! And after waiting so long to see them, why not treat yourself :) I'd certainly do it if I could

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version