Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Poll

Which quality is more important to you when reading a story?

That it's entertaining
That it's entertaining

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25

Author Topic: Realistic vs. Entertaining  (Read 71702 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Realistic vs. Entertaining
« Reply #240 on: July 13, 2007, 01:34:00 AM »

okay ladies I think I do need bed now. This is the latest I have stayed up this summer lol and no matter what my eyes will pop open at 6! By the time I get my body used to no school it'll be time to go back to school!

This has been a lot of fun lmao and i'll try to make that camel thing and look for a kellybee picture. (If she doesn't issue a restraining order)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #241 on: July 13, 2007, 01:34:15 AM »

Me too LOL.  Just not on my ceiling anymore.  All my Bsb posters are still up though! :D   I'm glad I'm not alone... I try to hide that wall of my room from visitors when they come over... :-[

We redid my room my freshman year of college so I took all my pin ups and stuff from all the teeny mags that i was collecting since i was 15 down for a bit and my Mom threw them out on me :( They'd have been worth something! lol

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #242 on: July 13, 2007, 01:34:54 AM »

All of mine are ancient... like Millennium and before.  Like the group shot where Howie's wearing a red hat that always reminds me of a jester hat even though it's not... and Nick has a short-sleeved black turtleneck and yellow hair... and Brian's wearing an ugly sweater with ghetto pants that totally don't go with it and a big cross bling...  and AJ's got some fugly plaid shirt with the same ghetto pants that don't match as Brian...

It's not even remotely sexy, yet it still hangs on my wall... LOL
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #243 on: July 13, 2007, 01:35:36 AM »

okay ladies I think I do need bed now. This is the latest I have stayed up this summer lol and no matter what my eyes will pop open at 6! By the time I get my body used to no school it'll be time to go back to school!

This has been a lot of fun lmao and i'll try to make that camel thing and look for a kellybee picture. (If she doesn't issue a restraining order)

Goodnight Mare!  Yay Kellybees!!!
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #244 on: July 13, 2007, 01:35:43 AM »

Kevin took mine down about... two years ago...

I still have them though.

Goodnight Mare. *hug*

I should probably head to bed myself... I do have school in the morning, so... Tomorrow we can continue this conversation as long as you all like, however. ;)
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #245 on: July 13, 2007, 01:36:17 AM »

and Nick has a short-sleeved black turtleneck and yellow hair...

Oh yes LOL The Guido shirt LMAO

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #246 on: July 13, 2007, 01:36:35 AM »

All of mine are ancient... like Millennium and before.  Like the group shot where Howie's wearing a red hat that always reminds me of a jester hat even though it's not... and Nick has a short-sleeved black turtleneck and yellow hair... and Brian's wearing an ugly sweater with ghetto pants that totally don't go with it and a big cross bling...  and AJ's got some fugly plaid shirt with the same ghetto pants that don't match as Brian...

It's not even remotely sexy, yet it still hangs on my wall... LOL

*stares at poster diagonally hung from where she is* Yup, got that one too.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #247 on: July 13, 2007, 01:37:24 AM »

Oh yes LOL The Guido shirt LMAO

:D

The saddest thing about that poster... My hair looks just like that.. Except longer... How depressing...
~*Dee*~

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #248 on: July 13, 2007, 01:37:37 AM »

Kevin took mine down about... two years ago...

I still have them though.

Goodnight Mare. *hug*

I should probably head to bed myself... I do have school in the morning, so... Tomorrow we can continue this conversation as long as you all like, however. ;)

Ya I'm supposed to be going to the beach tomorrow w/ my friend and she's calling me at 9 to wake my ass up lol

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #249 on: July 13, 2007, 01:38:20 AM »

Ya I'm supposed to be going to the beach tomorrow w/ my friend and she's calling me at 9 to wake my ass up lol

Funny we all have places to be tomorrow and are still here. :D
~*Dee*~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #250 on: July 13, 2007, 01:38:37 AM »

We redid my room my freshman year of college so I took all my pin ups and stuff from all the teeny mags that i was collecting since i was 15 down for a bit and my Mom threw them out on me :( They'd have been worth something! lol

My mom redid my room my freshman year too while I was gone... so it was like Trading Spaces except I didn't have to trade with her. :D   That's why my posters are all on one wall instead of four now... she was kind enough not to throw them away cause I would have killed her, but she hid them all on the wall my door is on, so you can't really see them when you just look into my room.  But she and my sister cut my AJ and Brian out of my posters of them, so that they'd take up less space... except one of Brian's hands was cut off by the edge of the poster, so now it looks like he's missing a hand... so they made a hook out of tin foil and taped it up with him.  So now he's Captain Hook Brian. :D   Was funny, except I had just chopped off Nick's leg in Broken, so I was kinda like, aww... now it looks like I have some kind of weird choppage obsession...  :-[
~Julie

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #251 on: July 13, 2007, 01:40:10 AM »

:D

The saddest thing about that poster... My hair looks just like that.. Except longer... How depressing...

OMFG that reminds me! Up on the top shelf of my closet (WAAAY in the corner) I have this digitally altered pic of me and Nick from that same shoot. We went on vacation and in one of the gift shops you could get a picture of yourself projected onto a background so it looked like you took a pic w/ a celeb. LMAO I should scan that just for laughes.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #252 on: July 13, 2007, 01:40:47 AM »

Funny we all have places to be tomorrow and are still here. :D

Meh, not me, I have no life right now. :D
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #253 on: July 13, 2007, 01:41:15 AM »

My mom redid my room my freshman year too while I was gone... so it was like Trading Spaces except I didn't have to trade with her. :D   That's why my posters are all on one wall instead of four now... she was kind enough not to throw them away cause I would have killed her, but she hid them all on the wall my door is on, so you can't really see them when you just look into my room.  But she and my sister cut my AJ and Brian out of my posters of them, so that they'd take up less space... except one of Brian's hands was cut off by the edge of the poster, so now it looks like he's missing a hand... so they made a hook out of tin foil and taped it up with him.  So now he's Captain Hook Brian. :D   Was funny, except I had just chopped off Nick's leg in Broken, so I was kinda like, aww... now it looks like I have some kind of weird choppage obsession...  :-[

:D You should use that choppage obsession as your fetish. :D
~*Dee*~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #254 on: July 13, 2007, 01:41:22 AM »

OMFG that reminds me! Up on the top shelf of my closet (WAAAY in the corner) I have this digitally altered pic of me and Nick from that same shoot. We went on vacation and in one of the gift shops you could get a picture of yourself projected onto a background so it looked like you took a pic w/ a celeb. LMAO I should scan that just for laughes.

LMAO!!!!  That is great! ;D
~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25