Welcome > Introductions

Hi ^^

<< < (2/2)

nicksgal:
Oh shoot, it's Mel. Haha. I just saw this was here, you preemtively helloed me. :D

How you doing hun?

Laura Mae:

--- Quote from: MellzBellz on January 02, 2007, 10:58:33 PM ---How come you never told me AC had a message board? I stumbled upon it just tonight...

But do I REALLY need to say hello to you Laura? Lol

--- End quote ---

I thought you knew! I mean, it's only like the main link on the main message on the main AC page... :P But I'm glad to see you finally got your butt over here. ^^

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: Laura Mae on January 02, 2007, 11:48:32 PM ---I thought you knew! I mean, it's only like the main link on the main message on the main AC page... :P But I'm glad to see you finally got your butt over here. ^^

--- End quote ---

Excuses, excuses. :P

MellzBellz:

--- Quote from: Laura Mae on January 02, 2007, 11:48:32 PM ---I thought you knew! I mean, it's only like the main link on the main message on the main AC page... :P But I'm glad to see you finally got your butt over here. ^^

--- End quote ---

Well you see... I never actually SEE the homepage cuz the link I have for AC in my favorites is for my story and then when I want to read everyone elses stuff i just click on the Recent Updates link. For some reason I decided to actually check out the home page to see what's new and I'm glad I did!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version