Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: shrinkingviolet updates  (Read 4607 times)

shrinkingviolet

• Captain of Commotion
    • distant . faces
Re: shrinkingviolet updates
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 02:07:50 PM »

I finally bit the bullet and started rewriting a story from 2005. I'm changing a lot of things, mainly the main male characters and adding some newer elements into it. The old name was Invisible, and now it has been changed to Written In the Stars.

It's a Brian & AJ-centric story, an amalgamation of Angst, Drama and Romance, with some Supernatural making its appearance later on. (...amalgamatio n? *gag* I'm such a nerd.)

Summary: He only knew he wanted her for his own, no matter the cost. Despite the fact she barely acknowledged his existence as other than a friend, he knew that they were meant to be.

If you want to take a gander at it, you can find it here: http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8838

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 02:27:51 PM »

Written in the Stars is such a pretty title.  I love angst and drama lol.... this sounds like it's going to be good!
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 02:36:51 PM »

Don't hate me because I don't know how to keep my mouth shut when reviewing! lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

shrinkingviolet

• Captain of Commotion
    • distant . faces
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 03:17:48 PM »

Written in the Stars is such a pretty title.  I love angst and drama lol.... this sounds like it's going to be good!

Aww thanks! The title came from an Elton John song, lol. I have a horrible inability to come up with unique story titles, so I always turn to music. :)

Don't hate me because I don't know how to keep my mouth shut when reviewing! lol

Please, I couldn't hate you for that. If you had completely blasted my (teensy) prologue I would have been hurt. And you did make me smile with the last line, because I'm a complete ham. I'm just too happy that people are actually reading it and reviewing. I did take your concrit into consideration and will add that to the first chapter, because it does kind of segue into what I'm writing for chapter one. :) Thanks, Julilly.
Pages: 1 [2]