Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured Story of the Month for October 2007 - Hawk and a Handsaw by Julilly

<< < (12/25) > >>

mare:
on a side note, while i'm giving everyone else due dates my poor stories have been sidelined for centuries now although I am almost done with a new 13th Step chapter. Maybe you should give me a due date. lol

mare:
kelly cover your eyes!

My thoughts on chapter 4 part two: Wow!

It was horrible knowing that he was going to die but even still, there was a small grain of hope that maybe he would escape. Great and morbid description of how being suffocated must feel. Poor Nick and of course once again it's the chicks fault! And knowing that now i'm annoyed she didn't come forward and tell anyone. lol

okay you can look now lol :)

julilly:

--- Quote from: mare on October 10, 2007, 04:54:43 PM ---on a side note, while i'm giving everyone else due dates my poor stories have been sidelined for centuries now although I am almost done with a new 13th Step chapter. Maybe you should give me a due date. lol

--- End quote ---

On the 15th when I put out my next chapter, you too should put out yours! The 15th for everyone! lol

mare:
LOL woot!

julilly:

--- Quote from: mare on October 10, 2007, 05:03:56 PM ---kelly cover your eyes!

My thoughts on chapter 4 part two: Wow!

It was horrible knowing that he was going to die but even still, there was a small grain of hope that maybe he would escape. Great and morbid description of how being suffocated must feel. Poor Nick and of course once again it's the chicks fault! And knowing that now i'm annoyed she didn't come forward and tell anyone. lol

okay you can look now lol :)

--- End quote ---

You really are pacing yourself! :) I'm glad you're enjoying it though. You haven't even really got to the meat of the story yet, so I hope that you are still as pleased as you move on through the chapters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version