Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Hawk and a Handsaw update! *gasps*  (Read 12717 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Hawk and a Handsaw update! *gasps*
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2008, 06:39:15 PM »

go ahead and mock me! It's okay because in five minutes i'll forget it ever happened! lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2008, 07:47:05 PM »

go ahead and mock me! It's okay because in five minutes i'll forget it ever happened! lol

Don't worry I remember everything I'm the eleph...animal that remembers everything to your goldfish.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2008, 07:13:15 PM »

You know how long it took me to FIND this thread? Holy.

Well I struggled with it all day but finally managed to pump out a chapter. I'm not really happy with it but it... kind of needs to happen. I have to get everyone into one place! lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2008, 06:31:37 PM »

How come I didn't see this? I had no idea you updated. Your story isn't even on the first page anymore lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2008, 07:00:30 PM »

What's funny is that I said to Kelly today "I tried SO HARD and NO ONE has read my update! *tear*" lol
~Maple Jellybean~

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2008, 08:30:54 PM »

I love you! And I love this story! And I love that you updated, but by the time I saw it it was like two stories from being on page THREE of the recent updates. My guess is that just most people didn't see it.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2008, 09:20:31 PM »

^ yup exactly! I had no idea you updated for some reason it didn't say new by this thread for me either so I didn't notice it was up top.

But i've read it now so all is right with the world lol

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2008, 12:10:41 PM »

You updated? Gah!

Will read later today :D
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2008, 12:33:53 PM »

I just read it, Julilly!  I squealed when I got the email about it being updated; I just didn't get to reading it right away LOL.  Sorry about that.  I thought it was a good chapter, and I loved how you started it, with the imagery of the San Francisco movie car chase.

Like I said in my review, I just found it kind of confusing because it's been so long, I've forgotten a lot of details from earlier in the story, and that made it kind of hard to follow.  It has nothing to do with your writing, which is as great as ever; it's just all the time between updates.  It's like when you see a movie once, and the sequel comes out a year later, and as you watch it, you're like, "Wow, I wish I could remember the first movie because I'm sure this would make more sense if I did."  That's how I felt reading this chapter LOL.  I remembered that Valerie was supposedly "dead" and that Nick is still prancing around in Toni's decaying corpse, but that was about it LOL.  So I just need to go back and reread first the next time you update.  (Or you could just try updating a little more often and save us the confusion. ;))
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2008, 01:04:23 PM »

It was the same for me... I had to go back and reread the last chapter before I could even start writing. *sigh* This thing is really plaguing me you have no idea lol
~Maple Jellybean~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2008, 01:26:54 PM »

I know how that goes... it's really hard to get the inspiration going when it's been that long and you can't even remember what happened last in the story LOL. 
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2008, 07:49:36 PM »

So... hey... what's up?

I had to go 3 pages back to even find this thread, and then it tried to tell me to start a new one because this one was so old.

Wow. I'm a terrible person.

I'll try to make up for it... so here's Ch 19!

http://accidentalchaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8126&chapter=19
~Maple Jellybean~

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2008, 08:07:15 PM »

Man, it's been so long that I had to go back and read the previous chapter so I'd know what was going on lol But yay! New chapter!

Go update again :P
Sarah

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2008, 08:08:36 PM »

I've been making notes, so I don't lose my place... so hopefully it'll flow
~Maple Jellybean~

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2008, 08:15:35 PM »

Notes are a good idea :) I used to keep everything in my head, but that was a mess...so yay for your notes! Hopefully, they'll keep you writing and updating faster ;D
Sarah
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]