Welcome > FAQs

Rating your fics.

<< < (2/2)

Rose:
Yeah thats why I went PG-13, cause the cursing was the only problem. Cause Nick does a lot lol, especially with the F-bomb, but not in a way that hinders the fic, more so in the sense that you get that's just how he talks.

No complaints here either though.

I'm so putting off writing my next G&G chapter lol, shame on me.

julilly:

--- Quote from: Rose on October 09, 2007, 12:30:26 AM ---That's great :) thankies.

See it's a fine line, like with Just Another Day...(and it's sequel) it's a tame story, but Nick's POV parts have frequent cursing, not extreme, but constant. But that's the only thing so it's rated PG-13...makes me wonder if the cursing should have upped the rating lol.

--- End quote ---

It's really only a guideline, so in that case I don't think you would go up in rating just because of profane language unless it was used sexually. There is a big difference in ratings between saying "F--k you." and "I want to f--k you."

Alexsgirl_ritz:
Thank you for this info... I should have read this before posting my pic. It should have been PG 13 I guess... I'll go change it now. Thanks again....

julilly:
Review time! Be sure that the new stories you are posting are properly rated by comparing the content to this list. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version