Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hey! =)  (Read 4833 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: Hey! =)
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 07:59:35 PM »

Awesome, I'll check it out when I'm done seperating paragraphs. lol. Whitmore Lake is like that, it's a Brian/Nick story. The one I'm writing with Sarah is called "In The Shadows" and it's a comic book super hero suspense/romance. (like Batman) Yay Super B-Rok!!
And don't worry, you don't need to read all of my stories, lol. Some of them are total crap!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

LiLsmilez

• Fledgling
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 08:15:56 PM »

No worries! No pressure :) You can check it out whenever you have time LoL... And it is? OOH i love unique stories like that! Whose Sarah? Starbeamz22? Sorry it's cuz I dont know her real name! Such a dork! LoL HECK YEA! SUPER B-ROK =) And I know Whitmore Lake is like that, I've been reading it and it's really good!
I know, hehehe, I'll just read the Brian ones LoL And they're not crap! Though, some writers think that of their work and it's the total opposite... Believe me its not crap!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 08:24:25 PM »

lol That's noice of you to say, but go read the really old thread about crap teenybopper fic and then compare it to one of mine called "The Story" :P Granted I was how old when I wrote that and it was my first one, but still... C.R.A.P.! You can skip that one.  :D
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

LiLsmilez

• Fledgling
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2007, 08:33:53 PM »

Teenybooper! LOL That word makes me laugh all the time! Well I mean everyone has their moments! Besides you were just starting off. Believe me, my first stories were crap too, you just tend to learn over time! :)

A-RokzStalker

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2007, 11:42:03 PM »

Aww... I feel bad now. I could have sworn I'd welcomed you. :( I'm sorry.

Well, here we go:

Welcome Bea! I'm Amy!!! (sophomores rock!) :D
~ Amy.

LiLsmilez

• Fledgling
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2007, 12:38:28 AM »

Aww... I feel bad now. I could have sworn I'd welcomed you. :( I'm sorry.

Well, here we go:

Welcome Bea! I'm Amy!!! (sophomores rock!) :D

It's ok! Thanks for the welcome Amy :)
Pages: 1 [2]